Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Sons of Anarchy

Okay, so I'm PRETTY sure that you have heard me mention, MORE then once, on this here blog that me and the husband have RECENTLY become OBSESSED with SOA!!  If you haven't seen it....it's on Netflix, feel free to watch it!  It's AMAZING and although it took me 4 ALMOST 5 seasons to realize that I needed to jump on this bandwagon (I mean really, I have NO idea how I had managed to let it slip by me for so long)

I randomly started watching on Netflix a couple of weeks ago, and was telling the husband about how much I really liked it, in which he replied, 

"I've been telling you that we should watch it!"  

my bad, so we've been watching it EVERY single night for the passed ummm two weeks or so...AND on most weekends when we aren't getting 1 of the million things that we have to do done, then we spend hours and hours watching it, I mean really it's an addiction!  

BUT last night...something awful happened!  We finished season 3, and it was AMAZING!!  The BEST episode yet!  and guess what?!?!  
Season 4, isn't on NETFLIX!!  
Can you believe it!?!?!  We looked online every where and couldn't find anywhere that it was streaming...no where, so what does a desperate couple do that can't wait to watch the reruns on FX to play before the new season starts?  
BUY IT ON iTUNES! :D  
AND for $21.99 poorer...
we started watching season 4, and 
OMG!

I'm hoping that we go through these 14 seasons VERY slowly so that we don't have THAT much time until season 5 starts on September 11th, BUT ugggh I KNOW we're going to get through it in a week MAYBE a week and a 1/2 if we have things to do...so at least it will be back NEXT MONTH!  YAY!

I mean really??
look at this dude?  he makes the show that much better to watch....
especially with this hair cut..

AND any show where Peggy Bundy is this crazy is worth a watch...I mean really?  She TOTALLY got rid of the bon bons, big hair and high heels
and turned into a TOTAL BADASS!!  She's CRAZY!  AND I LOVE HER!!!

1 comment:

Jasmyne! said...

I have yet to watch this show despite EVERYONE raving about it...that second guy is quite the looker ;)