Monday, August 27, 2012

Baby Laines-32 Weeks :)

Today Marks POST # 100!!!  
Can you believe it??  I finally made it!  WOO HOO!

and now back to our regularly scheduled post, Baby Laines week 32!

How far along: 32 weeks!!  Crazy to think that in FOUR more weeks, Baby Carter could come at ANY minute!  Eeek I'm so excited!

Baby's size: AROUND 19 inches & 4.5 lbs :O He is the size of a honeydew, wowza he's getting really BIG in there! 

Miss Anything: I miss not being busy!  We have a lot going on in life right now and I feel like our weekends from now until I go on Maternity leave are JAM PACKED and it's CRAZY!  I wish we had a little more down time...but UNFORTUNATELY we don't!  I was telling my dad how busy we were from NOW until Baby and I said, well once the baby comes, I'm gonna be sitting at home EVERY weekend!!  He laughed at me :l  BUT I'm being 100% serious!

Best moment this week:  Getting the babies room painted (of course I didn't do it, BUT the husband did and it looks so cute!)  NOW to get EVERYTHING else done for his room :l

Movement: He's moving more and more, BUT I still don't think that he moves AS MUCH as other people say that their babies do.  Mostly I feel his back/butt (not sure what it is) and it feels funny poking out on my side.

Food cravings: Nothing, still.  ACTUALLY every week I have had McDonalds @ least once, and I would NEVER eat McDonalds before, but those dumb chicken nuggets & french fries taste soooo good right now!  To MAKE it a little healthier I ALWAYS get a side salad and eat that FIRST before I eat my nuggets OR french fries!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Still randomly will feel nauseous and it's sooooo annoying!  BUT  other then that I'm good MOST of the time.

Maternity Clothes: Yep!  A couple of my old shirts still fit me...but anything else I feel like I'm a sausage stuffed in its casing.

Stretch marks: Still none yet, THANK GOD!  BUT I do have EIGHT more weeks (still praying that they don't pop out)

Symptoms I HAVE:   Besides a basketball in my shirt, not too much...I am starting to feel really really tired...and it's getting harder and harder to sleep but NOTHING tooooo bad (I guess)

Doctor’s Appointment:  They are EVERY TWO weeks now!! YAY!!  Means we're getting closer and closer!  All of September they are EVERY OTHER WEEK and then in October they start EVERY week!  EEK he's ALMOST HERE!

What I'm looking forward to:  BESIDES October, and for him to finally be out and me to KINDA have my body I'm excited for the baby showers, and for his room to be all ready for him!  I go in there and it looks like a TORNADO hit it!  SO we need to get that done ASAP!  Husband promised by this long weekend, so we shall see!

Gender: BOY!!!

Belly Button in or out: in

Wedding rings on or off: on and still fitting like normal :)

Happy or Moody most of the time: I LIKE to say that I'm happy MOST days, BUT it's NOT my fault that some people are sooooo annoying and they make me in a bad MOOD!


Sleep: Ehhh, I can get to sleep but often wake up tossing and turning MOST of the night, not to mention having to pee...pleaseeeeeee let these 8 weeks go by fast!

Showing:  Ummm ya for sure, BUT one of the students did ask me the other day "OMG!  When are you due?" and I said October, another student looks at me and says "OMG!  I didn't even know you were pregnant" hmmm I just laughed but does that mean she thought I was just that awkward fat girl?  Weirddddddd

1 comment:

Alicia Marie said...

I wish I could wear my rings, I haven't been able to for the longestttt time it feels!!