Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Carter Update :)

Does it seem like ALL I ever talk about on this blog here is Baby Carter?  It's probably because I'm OBSESSED with him!!  I mean OBSESSED!!  EVERY SINGLE DAY I think about the day he'll be on the outside, and although I KNOW that it's gonna be crazy, and our LIVES are going to change INSTANTLY I mean really, we are going to have a itty bitty tiny human being to take care of for...umm just the rest of our lives! :)  BUT I can't wait!!!

So, I'm going to share with you some of the stuff that I have become OBSESSED with in the recent days.

Oh and I have officially FULLY embraced having a BOY!  and NOW I can't even imagine having a girl!!

1.  I am OBSESSED with this picture of baby Carter!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE it, love his little face!!  Can't wait to kiss it over and over again once he gets out!
it looks so blurry on here :(
2.  This Mickey Mouse costume on the Disney Store, I am going to order it ASAP and keep my fingers crossed that Carter comes out BEFORE Halloween so that he can wear it!  Hear that Baby, you NEED to come out BEFORE Halloween!
the CUTEST for a little TINY baby! :)
3.  Dinosaurs!!  I'm OBSESSED!!  Not only is his bed set Dinos BUT now every single time I find ANYTHING with Dinosaurs on it, I want it for the baby!  (most things unless they are NOT cute) I've been SEARCHING for a cute dinosaur plush for him, and I have yet to find one, does anyone know where I can get this dinosaur at in plush and BIG!?!
she's soooooo cute!
Here is Carter's bedroom set, that I am still in love with! :)
it reminds me of the ugly dolls and I LOVE them!
I mean really, it's so cute!  AND it has all the colors that I want for his room!!  Green, Blue, Gray, pops of orange!  Like I said, I am obsessed with Dinosaurs, so I naturally bought him THIS pair of pajamas!  They're so cute!
AND I am searching EVERYWHERE for this dinosaur!!!  and I can't find it anywhere for LESS then $500 
it would match PERFECTLY in his room!
I love that I can feel Carter from the outside now, it is still kinda creepy that you can feel body parts and stuff, BUT it's amazing that you can feel his back or head, not really sure what it is, but it's something and when I touch him he moves!  It's a CRAZY/AMAZING experience!!!

I'm IN LOVE with this stroller/car seat combo!!  I LOVE the colors, it looks so comfortable!  and really, so boyish, and not babyish...i don't really like babyish looking things for boys....
LOVE it!
I'm IN LOVE with Carter's baby shower invites!  They're the BEST!  Can't wait to frame one and put it on his wall, that I really really really want to do that's hopefully going to turn out something like THIS!
BUT a little less cluttered & NO TV
and here are his invites!
sorry so pixilated it's from a picture of a computer screen
AND finally I have come across MY HABIT and I LOVE it!  I've bought a couple of different shirts for Carter from it, and I can't wait til they get here, it's FREE shipping and I LOVE free shipping!  That's the BEST!  and they have the BEST stuff!!  
We are getting started on the babies room this weekend (hopefully) and I will be sure to give updates, I'm not the BEST decorated so I'm getting a LOT of help from pinterest! :)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I love that bedding! So cute!

AngieP said...

I feel the same way about having a boy when I 'wanted' a girl at first...Now I would seriously be heartbroken if I found out 'he' wasn't a he.
What is your due date? Mine is October 6, so looks like we'll both get to dress them up in fun newborn Halloween costumes!! SOOO exciting. :)