Monday, August 13, 2012

Baby Laines-30 Weeks

How far along: 30 weeks!!  Can't believe only 10 more to go (hopefully not MORE)

Baby's size: Baby Carter is around 3 pounds and 15-16 inches!  Around the size of a cucumber! No wonder I can feel him ALL in my ribs :l

Miss Anything: Being able to sleep, sit or lay comfortably...it feels like I'm always in a bad position...OH and I miss not having a constant pain in my ribs, OH and the feeling of NOT being stuffed, can't wait for the day that goes away!

Best moment this week:  figuring out that I only have 53 more days of work and then it's maternity leave time!  YES!!  Oh AND finding some of the cutest stuff for Carter's room!  I'm in LOVE and I can't WAIT to start decorating!  This weekends project, painting!

Movement: Yep!  He moves, never when anyone wants him to still, BUT he does move in there, it's crazy that I NEVER EVER get tired of seeing him move...I can look at him move from the outside now and I swear I'm memorized it looks so crazy and feels so crazy AND it's weird to think that there is in fact a tiny baby growing in there!  SUCH an amazing feeling!

Food cravings: Well I just read a blog that talked about how cheese fries are their favorite food, and NOW I want some fries with nacho cheese so bad...ugh I wish I knew where to get some at!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Remember when I THOUGHT that nauseousness was over??  Well I GUESS I was wrong, because it's back in full force, back to the days of just feeling sick for no apparent reason AT ALL!  damnnnnn you nausea why are you back??  I thought I would only see you in the first trimester....

Maternity Clothes: YES please!!  That's ALL I wear, they're so comfortable that the days I try to wear regular clothes it makes me feel so uncomfortable that I just give up.

Stretch marks:  No, none yet, thank god!  Come on body, we only have 10 more weeks, I think we can make it out ALIVE! :D

Symptoms I HAVE:   Besides feeling stuffed all the time, feeling nauseous, having a stuffy nose, pain in my ribs, being ridiculously tired AGAIN, I don't have any symptoms at all.  I'm not complaining though because I do get some perks, like when I'm eating before I say hi to everyone at a party, everyone understands because I'm preggers, OH and when I want to go home from an event to no one calls me a party pooper cause I'm preggers :)

Doctor’s Appointment:  I have one scheduled for this Friday, I'm sure it's just a standard appt, nothing too big is going to happen, BUT after this one they are coming EVERY TWO weeks!  I'm excited, it means he will be here in NO TIME!
What I'm looking forward to:  I'm actually looking forward to a few things, the baby shower is in a couple of weeks, followed by ANOTHER baby shower a couple of weeks later, PLUS we have a whole bunch of different classes set up that I actually can't wait to attend!

Gender: BOY!!!

Belly Button in or out: in

Wedding rings on or off: on and still fitting like normal :)

Happy or Moody most of the time: I think I was a little happier this week.


Sleep: Ehhh...it's okay...I wake up a few times a night tossing and turning, BUT it could be a LOT worse!

Showing:  Ummm...yes....EVERYONE touches my belly now, it's still funny to get used to because usually random people do not randomly come up to you and touch your stomach...

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Ahhh! Youre getting close! I have such a long way to go.

Gina said...

Yay! SO fun. Ugh I remember the NEVER being comfortable thing, horrible. Good luck!

Melissa said...

Yay 30 weeks! Way to go Mama! I haven't been pregnant but I loved watching my nephew kick. I can only imagine how interesting it feels!

Jasmyne! said...

Wow! 30 weeks already, sorry about those cheese fries, I think I will have to make a run to the store ;) I hope you start feeling better, the nausea kicked my butt around this time also! Hang in there!! :)