Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Baby Carter's Bedroom (so far) + A concert :)

So last Monday, my mom came over and helped me clean out Carter's room!

I wish that I had pictures of what his room looked like before we got it cleaned because it literally looked like a tornado went off in there!  SERIOUSLY!  So sad how messy it was, I just did NOT have any energy to do anything (who am I kidding, I still don't have any energy) it's like I'm in the beginning of my pregnancy ALL over again!!  :l

BUT thanks to my mom she really helped get everything organized in there :)

Of course we still have to put up all the frames and the book shelves, this week BUT at least the majority of everything is ready for him to come!  Like that corner in the back...see it?  Behind the chair, that is where all of his frames and stuff are hiding AND I need to set up our desk in the living room so we can get rid of that printer!  AND the dogs LOVE to eat their bones in there, OF COURSE!
his crib, I LOVE his bed set, and realized that it didn't come with a bumper!  I had NO idea!  P.S. don't mind the vacuum in there, its gone now, but we used it to shampoo the carpet this weekend!
Here is the AMAZING chair that we got from Costco, I had been looking EVERYWHERE for a nice glider that wasn't $600 which is ALL I could find!!  UNTIL we stumbled across this one at Costco :D  AND I was SUPER excited when I found out that it was only $150!  Couldn't believe it either!  AND it's so cute, NOW if ONLY I could find a CUTE slipcover that doesn't cost $200 did you know that's how much those are??  I had NO idea!  BUT for now the brown matches and eventually we'll find one!
HIS CLOSET!  OMG yes he does HAVE that many clothes PLUS the other side, and those are all to 6 months!  He is NEVER going to run out that's for sure!  I am going to change him @ LEAST 3 times a day so that he can make sure to wear them all!
His Bassinet/Rocker that we got, I have read review after review about what to put the baby in when they first come home from the hospital and this rocker got the BEST reviews!  SO this is where Baby Carter will sleep when he first comes home!  AND it's the CUTEST softest thing in the world!
I LOVE this little toy, it's so cute!  AND it sings!  Reminds me of the glow worms from when I was young!  So cute! :D  LOVE him!  :)

We are READY for Baby Carter to get here any day now, and we can't wait!!  We have to finish the last couple of touches on his room, BUT we did shampoo all the carpets in our apartment and get the car completely detailed so that we are all FRESH and CLEAN when he does decide to come :)  AND we can't wait!

2 comments:

Gina said...

That's so exciting! You did a great job painting the crib!

Anonymous said...

So much fun, you have so much cute stuff!