Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Decorator? Not Really....

Sooooooo since we have MOVED and kinda getting everything settled I have NOT done ANYTHING AT ALL!!!  Like decorating wise...I don't know if I've ever mentioned this before...BUT I'm NOT a decorator at ALL!  LIKE NOT ONE BIT.

It's sad really...

I get super sad thinking that I don't have an eye for making things look cute and pretty, because in reality I don't :(  

I always see SUPER cute living rooms and their so perfect!
LIKE THIS ONE
Source
Source
Source
I mean these living rooms are so cute, and decorated no nice, I look at blog after blog of people designing their house, and they find things at yard sales, ross, marshalls, craigslist etc, and they see things that are like eh whatever and they bring them home and turn them into AMAZING things!  OR they find the craziest looking things and when they bring them home they look AMAZING in their house!  This NEVER happens to me...I think Oh that's cute, bring it home and it looks boring I really am the worst decorator ever :(

I mean look at THIS bedroom!
Source
soooooooooo simple and sooooooo cute!  NO?  I mean it looks so easy, and looks so cute and organized, and do you think I could ever make my bedroom look cute like this?  NOPE NEVER :(
Source
Source
Right now, I want to do THIS!!
Source
Because we have a VERY low bed!!
There's lots of space at the top of it...so I figured it would look cute...BUT I don't know if I could do it, what if it gets messed up?  AND we live in an apt so that's a LOT of holes in the wall that we would EVENTUALLY have to patch up...BUT I'm trying to think of things to make this room look cute...like i said...i am not a decorator :(  AND I am obviously on a budget!  I mean duhhh I have a baby on the way!!

Soooooo, if anyone has any ideas of cute ways to decorate....OR  any good tips for someone that has NO idea how to make houses look cute, by alllllllll means please send them my wayyyyyyyyy my house could REALLY REALLY use them!

Happy Tuesday!!!  
ONLY 3 more days until I'm OFFICIALLY on maternity leave :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are stinkin' adorable! I am your newest follower and was hoping that you'd take a moment to check out my blog. Read it and follow it if you like what you read!

www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

Thanks,
Sarah