Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Someone Special's Bday :)

Today, October 3rd is one of the MOST amazing days in the whole world....why you ask??

Because today is my Grandma's Bday :D


I'm POSITIVE I've mentioned her once, or twice, heck i'm sure MORE then that....I mean I did write this WHOLE post about how important my family is to me :D

And this lady!
is the person that holds this entire family together! :D

Literally, she is the one that reminds us to be strong, to be brave and to live our lives to the best of our ability!  NO matter what she has taught us that no matter what happens everything is going to be okay, she truly is the strongest person I know!
AND the most amazing women to walk this earth :)  She's the BEST grandma!  The MOST caring and LITERALLY an angel that walks this earth :D  ASK ANYONE!

I know that everyone probably thinks that they have the BEST grandma, but really she's amazing :)  I mean the thing that I'm MOST excited for Carter is that he is going to have an AMAZING great grandma!!  one that loves with her whole heart, one that makes the MOST amazing rice, and will ALWAYS make him sopita NO matter what time of day!  One that will listen to all of your problems without making you feel like you ruined your life, and will always make you feel better when your sick.  She is  A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!  So, today is her day and I mean really she doesn't look a DAY over 55 :)  She's so cute!!
My cousins and I are really blessed to have her as our grandma, and our kids are blessed that she is part of their lives!!  I can't say enough times, how blessed I feel to have this lady in my life!  EVEN if she did make me cry, TWO seconds before walking out the door to my wedding with this blessing :)
I LOVE you to infinity and beyond grandma!!  
Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU for being so amazing!!  
AND 
Happy Birthday!!  
See you @ Chinese on Sunday :D

2 comments:

Gina said...

Aw, so sweet! I hope she had an amazing birthday :)

Jena Roach said...

Love your veil! So pretty.
Hope she had a great birthday. This was a sweet post.