Thursday, October 18, 2012

Fall Frenzy Swap :)

A couple of weeks ago I entered to join a Fall Swap on Life of Meg, and it was FINALLY time to send out my stuff and receive my package!  AND it was ADORABLE!!  :)

I got paired with Allie from A Day in A Joyful Life!  She was lots of fun to read allll about on her blog :)  AND she loves her puppy as much as I LOVE all THREE of mine!  If you wanna see what I sent her go here and check it out!  I loooove fall!

I was super excited when I got her package because everything was my FAVORITE color turquoise!  :)
I can't wait to try these SUPER cute hair ties!  I like them because they aren't the plain black ones that I always wear that I HATE wearing on my wrists because I think they look dumb, BUT these look AMAZING as bracelets sooooo cute :)  PLUS that scarf!  Fall Weather Hurry UP AND get here!  SUMMER GET OUT!!  That Essie color is SUPER cute, actually I'm going to paint my nails with it TONIGHT!  AND my favorite candies, YUMMM already ate a couple of them :l  AND everything smelled amazing when it came out because of that fall candle :)

THANK YOU ALLIE!  For the amazing fall package!  AND Meg, thank you for hosting such an amazing swap :)

No comments: