Monday, October 15, 2012

Baby Laines-39 Weeks

How far along: 39 Weeks :)

Baby's size: A small watermelon around 7 lbs and 20-21 inches...eek he is FOR SURE big enough to come out!!  Come on Baby Carter :) 

Miss Anything: I do miss being able to have a drink at dinner, AND I do miss being comfortable, at all, I miss sleeping on my back without feeling like I'm going to suffocate! 
  
Best moment this week:  Going to the Black Keys Concert, it was a lot of fun, HUGE pregnant and all!

Movement: Yep, moves lots!!

Food cravings: nope, nothing at all...most times after I eat I feel super nauseous, BUT you could say I'm still obsessed with sweets :)  YUMMMM 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Food in general, randomly I'll feel super queasy and gross :l

Maternity Clothes: Ummm yes please...still all I wear PLUS the husbands old shirts and gym shorts!

Stretch marks: :(

Symptoms I HAVE:   Big belly!  Lots of queasiness, wobbling, backaches, etc.

Doctor’s Appointment:  Wednesday morning and that is when they will tell me if I've even dilated AT ALL, UNLESS he decides to come out before then of course :)

What I'm looking forward to:  Baby Carter finally being here :D  I can't wait!!!!!

Gender: BOY!!!

Belly Button in or out: in

Wedding rings on or off: off, I put them on last sunday to go to dinner with my grandma and I couldn't get them off!  So I officially officially took them off for good last week!  So sad :(  My fingers look so boring and sad without a wedding ring.

Happy or Moody most of the time: I think I'm pretty happy, BUT it is pretty easy for me to get annoyed!

Sleep: I feel like I can't get ENOUGH sleep right now, I'm so tired!!  Literally last night I went to bed at midnight and then woke up at 4 am and couldn't go to sleep until 5:30 and then LITERALLY slept in this morning until 12:30 I can't believe it!  I feel like I'm in the first trimester of pregnancy ALL OVER AGAIN!  :l  AND if someone tells me ONE more time that it's NOT going to get better after the baby comes, I'm going to PUNCH someone in their face!  ESPECIALLY because I already KNOW that!  BUT at least I'll have a reason to be tired all the time, right now I just feel like I'm exhausted for no reason!

Showing:  Ummm for sure!!  NO way to hide it AT ALL!

Baby Carter please please please get here soon!  Mommy & Daddy can't wait to finally meet you on the outside!  WE are all ready for you to get out!  BUT no rush, I LOVE that you are going to pick your own birthday :D  Pick a good day and PLEASE let it be BEFORE halloween, we have a SUPER cute Halloween costume waiting for you to wear :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Crossing my fingers that he comes super soon!