Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Hello There :)

Please Join me in Welcoming to the World

Carter Jax
Born October 22nd 5:48 pm 
7 lbs 11 oz :) 
20 inches long

And he is more gorgeous then I could ever imagine!  :D
Sorry I've been MIA for so long, but man who would have thought having a baby was so much work?!?!  All the details COMING soon!

BUT for now, here's LOTS of pics of little baby Carter in the hospital :)
 I'm definitely NOT one of those ladies that looks PERFECT after they just popped a baby out BUT it's our first family picture and DEFINITELY one that I will cherish forever :)
Going home outfit, I LOVED it, doesn't he look like a little track star?  :)  THIS was literally two seconds before we got in the wheelchair to get outta the hospital 26 hours after he was born!  I was so ready to go home!  I hope all of my bloggy friends are well, I've missed you all MUCHO and I have all of your blogs to read!  BlogLovin unread posts 194!  Do you think I've been doing anything but taking care of a BRAND new baby for the past 9 days?  Probably not!  BUT I really wouldn't have it ANY other way!! :D

No comments: