Friday, October 5, 2012

Dear Friday (Last One Before Maternity Leave)

Dear Friday,
I can't believe you are here!  Welcome!  I LOVE when you bring Pay Day along with you :D

Dear Starbucks Workers,
Why must you ALWAYS get my name wrong?  I mean really?  Jay, Jane, Jack, those are NOT Jade :l

Dear Co-Workers,
I'm definitely going to miss you guys while I'm gone, it's been fun, and now it's time for a "vacation" if that's what you can even call it.

Dear Jersey Shore,
I watched you last night...kinda but I was really annoyed with how many times I heard stupid Snooki say "Well I'm pregnant" hello if you're pregnant and you're REALLY that worried about it, PLEASE go home, so that I don't have to hear you complain about how you're pregnant!

Dear Doctors,
I don't even know who my appointment is with today, could it possibly be with my ACTUAL doctor?  Probably not...

Dear Panda Inn,
Ohhh I can NOT wait to eat you this weekend, is it bad that I really look forward to you all year?  Fatty?  Maybe a little bit, but really it's NOT my fault it's Carter he SWEARS he's starving!

Dear Traffic,
I WILL NOT miss you while I'm on maternity leave, NOT one bit.  Shouldn't be such a dick EVERY DAY!

Dear Baby Carter,
You may be starting to get ready to come out soon, BUT how about you wait a couple of days, I would like to have at least a couple of days this week to get everything ready for you to come into this world :)  Okay?  :D  Okay sounds good!  How about you can come on Wednesday?  I'd prefer Saturday so you can be born on the 13th but whateva, I'll let you pick the day.

Dear Pregnancy Belly,
I know that I complain a lot about how uncomfortable you are, and how heavy you are, and how I don't have anything to put over you, BUT I'm not going to lie, I might miss you a little tiny bit when baby Carter is on the outside :)

Dear Raise,
I'm glad you came today, heck a little extra money is ALWAYS good in my eyes :)

Dear Puppies,
HOORAY!!  Starting today we get to hang out every single day!  I love hanging out with you little BEASTS :D  You are so funny!

Dear Calendar,
Sometimes, I feel like you are tricking me, I really can't believe that you are already saying October, and that Baby Carter could really be here ANY minute :-O

Dear alarm clock,
REMEMBER when you didn't wake me up this morning!?!?  OR at the least you shouldn't have been so easy to turn off!!!  I woke up SUPER late for my last day of work...THANKS!

Dear Friends,
I NEVER EVER get tired of watching you before I go to bed, MOST days I'm pissed if I go to bed passed midnight, because that means I have to put you on, on Nick @ Night and then I wake up to iCarly!  :l  I'd MUCH rather wake up to KTLA news!  P.S. I am usually in a hurry in the morning AND I can NEVER find the remote, so whatever is on the TV when we wake up is what we watch (don't judge)

Dear US weekly,
I haven't read you in like 3 weeks, that needs to change ASAP

Dear Aunt Lali,
I hope you start feeling better soon!!!  AND no more hospital stays okay!

Dear Football,
Please let everyone win that I bet on!  K, thanks!

Dear Feet,
I can't wait until you're NOT swollen anymore, it's getting ridiculous how fat you get!  SOOO gross!!  I would like my feet to NOT look like tamales anymore...it's sooooo NOT cute :l

Dear Contractions,
I definitely felt you today and last night, and I'm not gonna lie, you are NOT one to mess with :l  BUT please be gentle on my fragile body when you hit for real!  :)

Dear Bloggy Friends,
HAPPY FRIDAY!!! :D

4 comments:

The Pink Growl said...

I love watching Friends before bed! I've been wating alot lately! Have a great weekend!

Gina said...

Dear Jade,
I can't wait to see Carter!

Great post :)

Elle Sees said...

Ooh how exciting!! I wish you awesome luck and happiness. Following you now so I can keep up with baby Carter!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you have a lot of exciting stuff happening girl! Congratulations :)