Sunday, October 7, 2012

Baby Laines-38 Weeks


How far along: 39 Weeks :)

Baby's size: HUGE!   OFFICIALLY ready to come out ;D

Miss Anything: Being comfortable...of couse, being able to enjoy an alcoholic beverage randomly!   AND not having a never ending to do list!
Best moment this week:  KNOWING that the next time my family gets together for an event Baby Carter will ALREADY be here OMG!  I can NOT wait!!

Movement: Yep, he still doesn't MOVE all crazy...BUT he does move lots...I think he's a booty popper like his dad :) It's so cute when he'll randomly stick his butt out!  LOVE!! :D

Food cravings: Nothing at all still...everyone still asks me all the time...but NOPE nothing, especially NOTHING crazy.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Randomly I'll feel super sick like I wanna throw UP, BUT for the MOST part nope...

Maternity Clothes: Ummm yes...or ANY of my clothes that were SUPER loose when I wasn't pregnant!

Stretch marks: Ummm I feel like there are going to be more hidden ones, once this baby actually pops out! BUT for now I'm not going to stress about it...I've taken care of myself to the best of my ability so whatever happens to my body is what was meant to happen and all for Baby Carter :)  Battle wounds of pregnancy it's okay

Symptoms I HAVE:   BIG belly, swollen feet & ankles, BUT really OVERALL I am feeling AMAZING I can't wait to D

Doctor’s Appointment:  They are every single week now!  Can't believe how fast time has passed!

What I'm looking forward to:  Baby FINALLY being here, can't wait!

Gender: BOY!!!

Belly Button in or out: in

Wedding rings on or off: on kinda, i keep taking them off but then putting them back on because I miss them too much!!

Happy or Moody most of the time: I am happy most of the time now :)  AT least I don't feel as moody as I was before.


Sleep: Still tired...ALL THE TIME! BUT I am sleeping pretty much through the entire night!

Showing:  ummm yesssss for sureeeee