Monday, October 1, 2012

Baby Laines-37 Weeks

How far along: 37 weeks :)

Baby's size: 19-22 inches around 6.5 lbs :-O!   The size of a WATERMELON!!  Oh goodness!

Miss Anything: Being comfortable!!  I miss being able to sleep on my back...sleeping without waking up like I'm going to explode, feeling like I don't have a BASKETBALL stuffed inside my stomach...oh and I miss wearing jeans!  OH and shirts that were long, and I miss my old feet, they're so swollen right now and they hurt that I miss when they were cute!  :(

Best moment this week:  Getting an email saying that Baby Laines is FULL TERM!!  He can literally come at ANY TIME!!!  :D

Movement: Yep, every single day, it's cute when he moves sometimes, because it's when I eat something or drink something and he'll be moving crazy!  I LOVE IT!    He's so funny he already makes me laugh when the husband plays music for him and he starts moving CRAZY!

Food cravings: I feel like it has finally hit me, that I FEEL LIKE I CAN EAT A HORSE starving feeling!  YESTERDAY I felt fine, and then ALL OF A SUDDEN I felt like I was going to pass out from being hungry!  I have a feeling he's going to be a GREAT eater once he gets out!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Still just when I'm hungry!  Other then that not too much.

Maternity Clothes: All I can wear, I even had a meltdown on Saturday for our baby shower when I tried on the dress that I had bought a couple of weeks ago for the baby shower and it didn't fit, I felt so uncomfortable in it, and then I had to search through my closet for something to wear...I officially do NOT FIT IN ANY OF MY pre-maternity clothes UNLESS they were ridiculously long before I got pregnant.

Stretch marks: I have noticed that I got a couple on the very bottom of my stomach...the husband says you can't see them BUT I can see them!  I know they are there and they make me sad :(  Battle wounds of a mother right?  Just gotta keep telling myself that.  AND they aren't as bad as they COULD BE.
Symptoms I HAVE:  Swollen feet
tired...oh the tiredness, i need energy like yesterday
big basketball belly
feeling like I'm going to topple over
clothes not fitting
tired...did I say that already? it's because of how tired I am
an anxious!  I'm so excited for him to get here, but have so much to do before he actually arrives that every time i feel pressure I get worried he might decide that he wants to come out already

Doctor’s Appointment:  they are every single week from now on...so we're definitely getting close

What I'm looking forward to:  finally meeting him :)  I can't wait!!  I went through ALL of his clothes yesterday and we have soooooooo many that they don't fit inside his closet hanging some have to go in drawers, I can't believe how blessed we already are!  AND I can't wait to see what he looks like!

Gender: BOY!!!

Belly Button in or out: still in...

Wedding rings on or off: well...they WERE on, but I noticed last week that they were getting a little tight, not when I was wearing them...when I was wearing them I didn't feel them tight at all, BUT they were getting more difficult to get off...so I took them off, but missed them too much and decided it was the weather that was making them so tight, until last night when I tried to take them off, I had to use soap and I had a mark, so I officially took them off, I'm so scared that they will have to be cut off that I'd rather be safe then sorry.

Happy or Moody most of the time: I like to think that I'm Happy most of the time, but I do catch myself becoming moody...especially when it's HOT!


Sleep: well, I guess I'm better off then MOST preggers that say they can't sleep at all, because I can definitely sleep BUT when I wake up I'm still tired!  and often times my arms go to sleep from sleeping on my side...oh man I can't WAIT til the day I can sleep on my back again!!!  I miss that sleep!!

Showing:  YES!!  That's FOR SURE!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are sooooo close! I'm so excited for you!! I think the toughest part for me will be having to take my rings off, a friend of mine went and bought a cheap pretty ring to wear instead but I am seriously attached to my rings lol.
And I seriously envy you and your ability to sleep! :)