Friday, September 28, 2012

Dear Friday

I don't know why, BUT I'm kind of obsessed with celebrating the LAST day of the month, so HAPPY last friday of September!  Didn't September FLY by?!?!?!  OR is it just me that thought so??

Dear
September,
Sad to see you go so fast, BUT I'm kinda happy you did!

Dear
October,
I'm SUPER excited for you!!  Like I can't wait for you to be here, only a few more days and I can officially say that my baby will be here THIS month and I can't wait!! :D  EEK so exciting, going on Maternity Leave...and getting Baby Carter's room COMPLETELY ready for him to move in with us :) 

Dear
Starbucks,
SPECIFICALLY the NEW one by my job, I LOVE you...you made me SUPER excited when I found out that you opened up today :)

Dear
Gma,
I can't wait to see you today...I miss hanging out with you on random days like today

Dear 
Students,
I miss the elementary ones the MOST, with my new job I get to work with only adults and I miss the innocence of children :l

Dear
Husband,
YOU
ARE
AMAZING!
That's all! :)

Dear 
Family,
I Love you TO INFINITY and BEYOND!  I'm positive that what we found out or THINK might be going on is not going to be as bad as we think it might be...and if it is we will handle it, and we will all be SUPER strong, because that's who we are!  We are strong and we lean on each other and we fight...not just with each other but AGAINST all things against us!  And that's why we are as strong as we are...we love and care for each other because that's what we were taught and I can't wait for Baby Carter to join us!  We're going to be good!  I KNOW IT!

Dear
Bank Account,
I think I write to you EVERY SINGLE week during Friday Letters, so WHY can't you get that I need you to stop releasing your funds so easily!  Seriously, stop it!

Dear
King Size Bed,
Awwww I LOVE you, and I'm POSITIVE that I'm going to LOVE you MORE when I can sleep on you regular and not with a MILLION pillows surrounding me...but you are amazing and you make me sleep 100% better then I was before we got you :)

Dear
Sheets,
You were worth the $60 I don't care that anyone thinks I'm crazy for spending that much on sheets you are AMAZING!

Dear 
Doctor,
Please don't make me feel rushed to go through my appointment today, because last time I had an appointment she made me feel rushed, and it was ANNOYING!

Dear
Fall on TV,
Welcome back!  I'm glad to see you!  So far you are great!

Dear
All things on my to do list,
I hope that you all get completed before Baby Carter decides to join us!  Seriously I'm starting to get nervous that I might NOT finish in time!

Dear
Grey's Anatomy,
I don't know whyyyyyyy I EVER listen to anyone about you, I loved you!  Thought you were GREAT and full of surprises!  I don't know why everyone was complaining that you weren't good...

Dear
Reading,
I miss you...I really need to start doing a LOT more of you!  Seriously...I miss getting caught up in a good book!  NOW I just need to find a good book to really get into!

Dear
Real Housewives,
Can you believe that I haven't watched ANY of the New York season AND I also haven't watched hardly ANY of the New Jersey season, AND now I find out that Miami already started!?!  I'm so far behind!  BUT since I look at a computer ALL day at work, the last thing I want to do when I get home is watch TV :l  AND the husband and I get home at the same time...soooooo I can't really watch any of the shows that I used to enjoy alone, while I was making dinner.

Dear
Work,
Thank you so much for the AMAZING baby shower that you threw for Baby Carter on Tuesday!  You guys are AMAZING!!!  And now that we are only a week away from my last day, I am getting kinda sad thinking that I won't be coming here every day...I am going to miss it BUT I WILL NOT miss the traffic!!  NOT one BIT!!

Dear
Friends via Blogger,
I LOVE getting comments for you fine people :)  It really brightens my day!  Especially TWO weeks ago when I woke up on the WRONG side of the bed!  Thank you!  You guys are the BEST!  P.S. I just entered in a Fall Swap...I LOVE them they're so much fun because you have NO idea what you are going to get...kinda like when you were a kid and you bought those "grab bags" from the Hello Kitty store (I know it's called Sanrio Store BUT when I was little we ONLY called it the Hello Kitty store, they were SO much fun!  and you BETTER believe me and my cousins ALWAYS bought one!  Go ahead and enter HERE!

wanna join in on Friday Letters, go here :)


P.S. HAPPY WEEKEND!

1 comment:

Alicia Marie said...

OMG I used to call it the Hello Kitty store too, and I actually still do! And I still do the grab bag thingy! ;)