Thursday, September 6, 2012

It's Okay....September!

It's Okay that...

....I am counting down the days until I go on maternity leave!!! (20 working days)

....I figured out how to watch The View on my phone and I LOVE it!  Literally it's my FAVORITE news show (I guess you can call it that right?) well when I watch it I swear I know more about what is going on in the world!!  (my favorite days are when Barbara isn't there, she annoys me >.<)


....I haven't watched the speeches from the NDC, and I really really want to!  I need to get on that ASAP!

....I'm super excited for the FIRST baby shower to happen this weekend! :D  Can't wait to see everyone and celebrate my little one coming in just a few short weeks :)

....I'm excited to see my sister!  I love when she comes to visit and she'll be here TOMORROW!!  Even if it's just for the weekend I'm still excited!

....Kim Kardashian really gets on my NERVES!!!  BUT I can't stop watching KUWTK!!!  -.-

....the husband calls the coffee I drink every day half calf, it makes me laugh!  I've never heard that before and he said that's what you call it at coffee houses, you would swear he worked at a coffee shop, which is not the case

....the puppies really are sooooooooo cute!  they make me laugh on a daily basis and they're so funny!!!
aren't they the cutest little puppies ever?? :D
....I can't WAIT for all of the Fall Shows to come back!!!  EEEK so exciting!!

....I am actually pretty excited for the MTV Music Awards tonight, they always make me laugh BUT I'm kinda pissed that because we don't have DirecTV anymore we have to wait until 10 to watch them :l

....it has taken me OVER an hour to get to work every day!!  Eggh so annoying!!!!

....I HATE when people say PIC out loud!  It's annoying -.-  How hard is it to say PICTURE?

....even when baby Carter is kicking me to hurt me I LOVE IT!!  It's really an amazing feeling!  It's so funny that he feels like an alien living inside me, and when he comes out he's going to be a HUMAN BEING!  I can't believe it!

....I have been getting a little tiny bit of anxiety about actually having to DELIVER this baby :l  I look at newborn babies and think how cute they are BUT that's a BIG thing to come out of your body OMG!!!  :-O

....I always look at OLD pictures on Facebook!  and remember exactly what was going on that day!  I swear it's my favorite pass time!!  Today I was looking at pictures from our wedding!!  
LOVE LOVE LOVE!
love that we were just laughing at enjoying each other
like there weren't 200 other people there with us
 ....I need a haircut so bad and CAN'T find the time to go get one!!

....I wish I was getting off early tomorrow, but NOPE it's a Friday where I work a full day booooooo

....some of my students get on my nerves....I HATE that they give me excuses for everything...I'd rather they just tell me the truth OR actually I'd rather them not say anything then MAKE UP lame excuses of why they didn't show up to a meeting we had scheduled!

....I haven't been up on my reality TV show watching recently and I feel so out of the loop.

....the husband & I are counting down the days until SOA starts!!  ONLY one more week!!  Ohhhh ya!!

....I have been getting heartburn every single day, I hope that means baby Carter is growing LOTS and LOTS of hair and I hope it's curly like his dad!! :D
wasn't he so cute??  LOVE!!
....I can't wait for it to be the weekend already!!!

1 comment:

Alicia Marie said...

I feel your pain with the heartburn, I pop Tums more then mints and gum these days!!