Monday, September 17, 2012

Baby Laines-35 Weeks

Happy Rosh Hashanah!!!
(no I'm not jewish, but my calendar told me what today is :D)
How far along: 35 weeks :)

Baby's size: He is the size of a LARGE cantaloupe :D around 19-22 inches & almost 6 lbs (don't you think if he's already 6 pounds he can get out now??)

Miss Anything: Well yesterday I missed beer, so the husband made me a FAKE michelada which is a michelada with O'douls and it does supress the craving!  AND I still miss being comfortable!

Best moment this week:  knowing that we are NOW less then 5 weeks (pleaseeeeeee Carter come on TIME)

Movement: Yep, he moves around in there LOTS I think I've started to become immune to it, it's funny!  BUT I still LOVE it!!

Food cravings: Hmmm...nothing really...still sweets!  Whyyyyyy are they sooooo good!  OHHH but I think the Husband has FINALLY hit is pregnancy cravings because I think every single day he tells me how "this one thing would taste AMAZING" he was even mad at the TV the other day for playing a McDonalds commercial because he's been thinking about one all week...he makes me laugh!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing really, besides randomly feeling like I'm gonna get sick, but still never do.

Maternity Clothes: Yepppp all dayyyyyyy everyyyyyy dayyyyyyy can't wait to wear regular clothes again!

Stretch marks: I feel like I'm going to get some, and I have been so careful this whole time...sometimes though I think I see some, and then realize it's just the lines from my pants!

Symptoms I HAVE:  Big BELLY!  Being tired allllllllllll the time, and sometimes I'm awfully cranky :(

Doctor’s Appointment:  Had one on Friday, and they did an ultrasound because their doppler wasn't working and they couldn't hear his heartbeat, I wasn't too worried though because at that exact moment I could feel him moving around like crazy so CLEARLY he was alive!  BUT it was cool to see him again, and see how BIG he is!  His head now took up the ENTIRE screen, and he is head down!  No wonder I randomly have to pee RIGHT NOW! :D

What I'm looking forward to:  our last baby shower, maternity leave, and FINALLY getting to see our babies face!  I watched the kardashians last night and it made my eyes water when she holds her baby...eeek so exciting to finally meet the baby that has been living inside you all these months :D

Gender: BOY!!!

Belly Button in or out: in

Wedding rings on or off: on and still fitting like normal :)

Happy or Moody most of the time: Sometimes, I get randomly cranky ESPECIALLY if I'm HOT!!  OMG!!  This weather has NOT helped ONE bit!!  NOT one, and I feel like I'm going to pass out, precisely why the husband and I stayed home all weekend inside our air conditioned house and it was AMAZING!


Sleep: Yuckkkk, I've noticed that if I take a shower before going to sleep I usually only wake up once at night but if I don't take a shower I wake up 5-6 times, I gotta keep remembering that!  Wonder when I'll be able to sleep again?  Maybe in a year?

Showing: ohhh definitely!

2 comments:

Alicia Marie said...

Pshhhhhh I pee too much to sleep! I thought this is the time we get to sleep before the baby comes! I get better rest on the couch after work than I do all night in bed.
-____- And yes! Fans and showers before bed!!!

Gina said...

Yay! You're getting SO close :) Can't wait to see this cutie!