Monday, September 24, 2012

Baby Laines-36 Weeks

How far along: 36 Weeks :)

Baby's size: 19-22 inches, around 6.5 lbs AND the size of a WATERMELON!  Ummm safe to say Baby Carter is BIG enough to come out ANY day now!!

Miss Anything: NOT having a MILLION things to do on my to do list!!  Seriously!

Best moment this week:  Knowing that in LESS then a month the new baby will be here!  Eeek I can't wait!

Movement: Yep, he doesn't kick so much anymore, BUT he gets hiccups a lot AND lots of rolls, and I think he moves his hands around a lot

Food cravings: Still just sweets.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Randomly I'll feel SUPER nauseous but not on a steady basis. 

Maternity Clothes: Uggh yes, I'm still trying to squeeze myself into my old pants, and although they still go on, they are completely unbuttoned, thank you belly band for making it seem like they're not.

Stretch marks: :(  I am sad to say that I got a few stretch marks :,( I wanted to cry when I saw them, BUT the upside is that they are REALLY REALLY light and I think I MIGHT be the only one that can truly see them, what can I say I know what my stomach looked like before and those tiny marks were NOT there.

Symptoms I HAVE:   Big huge belly, tired ALL THE TIME, NONE of my clothes fit, get out of breath, ONE symptom I still don't have though, is that I am NOT nesting thats for sure, I'm so tired all I want to do is sleep!

Doctor’s Appointment:  Have one on Friday, and then it's EVERY single week until he finally decides to come!

What I'm looking forward to:  Baby Carter finally being here!  I literally CAN NOT WAIT!!!  I know I have a LOT to do before his arrival BUT I'm so excited to go in his room and see an actual baby :)

Gender: BOY!!!

Belly Button in or out: in

Wedding rings on or off: on and still fitting like normal :)

Happy or Moody most of the time: Not gonna lie, I'm pretty freaking moody, BUT it's HOT and I have realized that MOST people are REALLY annoying!


Sleep: Yuckkkk...I wish it was easier to sleep!  I'm so tired!

Showing:  There is NO hiding this big belly, I mean I can try BUT I'm pretty sure people can tell there's a baby in there :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so close!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!

Melissa said...

You will tackle that to do list! He will be here before you know it!

I'm jealous that your wedding rings are on and fitting like normal. Just the heat alone makes my fingers swell and my rings get tight!