Monday, September 10, 2012

Baby Laines-34 Weeks :)

How far along: 34 weeks!!  Eeek getting so excited :D  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Baby Carter don't be late!!  I really want to see you from the outside already!

Baby's size: The little baby is around 19-22 inches, 5.5 lbs (seems pretty BIG) and the size of a LARGE cantaloupe!!  :D 

Miss Anything: Right now I miss NOT being tired all the time, OH and my feet not hurting!!  I swear we went to the aquarium yesterday for the Husband's god daughters bday and EVERY single time I saw a bench I went and sat down, my feet are killing me!!!  My heels actually they just hurt so bad -.-  anyone have a good way to fix this??  I looked up online and the dumb websites just said "stay off your feet and elevate"  ummm hello I want to fix it I KNOW being off my feet will help, but what about when I want to go and do fun things??  I want to go to Disneyland but I don't think my feet are up for it AT ALL!  
Best moment this week:  Our Baby Shower, it was SOOOO hot but we had LOTS of fun!  (update soon, hopefully TOMORROW, if I can remember to take pictures tonight!!) It was amazing to see all of the stuff that we received for Baby Carter :D  Now to just clean his room!
Movement: Yep, every day, mostly at night and when I'm at work, but that's probably because that's when it's quietest, he's probably confused as to why there isn't noise out here!
Food cravings: Still fruit, and sweets!!  We had birthday cake last night and it was AMAZING so amazing actually that I ate it for BREAKFAST! :D
Anything making you queasy or sick:  ummm no just randomly I'll feel super sick but it doesn't really seem like it's anything specific that makes me feel that way.


Maternity Clothes: Yessssssss, I am still fitting in a VERY SELECT few of my old shirts, but other then that I'm struggling to find things to wear, and I refuse to buy anymore clothes!  until I can fit into regular clothes again!
Stretch marks: Still have those two itty bitty tiny ones, still hoping they don't get BIGGER :(
Symptoms I HAVE:   a big belly, slightly swollen feet, and this insane tiredness, seriously this tiredness??  Why couldn't you just be gone after the 1st trimester?!!?!
Doctor’s Appointment:  Have another 4 minute appointment on Friday...they're really pretty freakin LAME and I hate that I ask them questions and sometimes they don't explain why, they just say, oh ya that's normal :l  wellllllll okayyyyyyy
What I'm looking forward to:  Our NEXT baby shower and hopefully eventually getting another ultrasound of the baby boy, before he's born!  I wanna see what it looks like in there now that he's HUGE!

Gender: BOY!!!
Belly Button in or out: in

Wedding rings on or off: on and still like normal :)  LESS then 6 more weeks and hopefully they will fit the entire pregnancy :)

Happy or Moody most of the time: I would like to say HAPPY BUT, when people do or say really ANNOYING things it can get to me IMMEDIATELY and I JUST might snap at you, sorry but don't be dumb and it won't happen! 


Sleep: Ugggh I have been taking a shower BEFORE bed now, and it has helped me sleep so much more, BUT I still have to get up every couple of hours during the night to pee...or because my arm is asleep.


Showing:  Ummmm, I would think this big belly is NOT from eating too much pizza!

1 comment:

Alicia Marie said...

They say to freeze a bottle of water and then roll it under your feet, I haven't tried it but it supposedly helps with aches and swelling. I'm right there with you with the sleepiness, but I've been forcing myself to not nap as much after work to get more baby stuff done, I started having labor pains randomly again and I need to be prepared if this little girl surprises me with an early visit! And OMG! I slept on my arm for a few hours last night and I thought it was going to fall off when I woke up to pee...I hate that!!! :(