Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Taco Tuesday!

Since, it's Tuesday and USUALLY Tuesdays are a whatever day...I mean really...what is it good for EXCEPT Taco Tuesday?  Right?

WELL, today it's going to be good for Throwing out pictures on my iPhone, IF you're anything like me and you have a GABILLION pictures on your iPhone, I mean literally I have OVER 3,000 what are they of?  I have NO idea!  But I am going to share some of the recent ones with you :)  YAY you!  :D
The Muffin got fixed :(((  Did I mention that on here?  NOT too sure if I did, but it was the SADDEST thing ever!!  Seriously she was WAYYY more sad then poor Fox was :l  Breaks my heart to see our USUAL spunky beast so sad.
Like father like daughter?  OBVIOUSLY right??  They are so funny, it's really hilarious how much a like they are in the way they sit and stand, in EVERY OTHER way though, she's EXACTLY like the Muffin!
I watched this video the other day on YouTube, if you haven't ever seen this girl before
1. you MUST live on another planet
2. you NEED to go check her out like UMM NOW!!
3. Her names Jenna Marbles AND this video is called "My Boyfriend Does my Makeup Tag"
4. SO HILARIOUS!!
5. ESPECIALLY when he puts on her foundation!
LOVIN' the NEW update!!  MOST of it, I LOVE that Siri tells me how to get to places BUT she told me the wrong directions home the other day, she was telling to go to a place that was BEHIND my house :l  WEIRD and the maps NO longer tell you how long it is supposed to take to get somewhere lameeee 
P.S. Apple if you're reading this, which I'm SURE you are, please fix those two things and I will LOVE this new update & Siri FOREVER!!
is it bad that I want to go see this movie ridiculously bad???  I mean come on it's in 3-D and it's one of the BEST kids movies umm EVER!  I don't know how I always forget about it!  Maybe we'll go this weekend!
I told you the muffin was so sad :(  this is how she spent ALL last week!!  :(((  Thank GOD she finally started feeling better on Saturday!
Happy First day of Fall on Saturday :D
In honor of it, I got my FIRST pumpkin spice latte of the season :)
we found this SUPER nice rocker from Costco for 1/2 price of what we had been seeing the CHEAPEST one for!  AND I LOVE it!  If anyone knows where to get a nice slipcover for LESS then ridiculous amounts of money please let me know :) 
AND yes, my husband DOES bring his Chick-Fil-A into Costco to eat & shop :)  and he was VERY excited for this chair!  CLEARLY
The stupid toaster at work, BURNT my pop tarts -.- 
This made me laugh that I seriously got a paper to sign a petition after last nights CRAZINESS, well if you don't know what happened, google it, I still don't understand what the refs saw, but a petition?  HILARIOUS!
I told you guys the husband sends the BEST text messages! SOMETIMES he's hilarious!
I ordered a Boppy Cover from Etsy with this print, I HOPE it comes out at cute as I think it will be :)

OKAY, well that's allll I got for today!  HAPPY Tuesday!!  ONLY THREE more days until the weekend!  WOOT WOOT!!

1 comment:

The Pink Growl said...

awww poor little muffin! Hope he's all better now!