Monday, September 3, 2012

Baby Laines-33 Weeks

Happy Labor Day!!!!!!!
(yesterday)

How far along: 33 Weeks :)

Baby's size: He is 19-22 inches and around 4.9 pounds, the size of a Pineapple!! 

Miss Anything: I miss being able to get out of bed without feeling like I'm going to die, that's probably all this week.  Oh and I kinda miss having normal dreams and not the CRAZY ones I've been having!

Best moment this week:  Getting his crib and changing table painted, and starting to put together his room.  AFTER I had the meltdown about painting I realized that he isn't going to die from paint, and the gray crib and changing table look AMAZING in gray!

Movement: He moves a LOT more now, and I LOVE it!  It's so funny, I swear I could feel him allllllll day everyday and I never get tired of him squirming around in there :)  It's an amazing feeling!

Food cravings: Still FRUIT, I realized that yesterday we went to to the store and 50% of the groceries we bought were fruit!  YUMM it's just soooooooo good!  Oh and I MIGHT have been craving Krispy Kreme donuts this weekend too...NOT my fault someone mentioned them and I HAD to have them!  AND they were AMAZING!!!

Anything making you queasy or sick: I still randomly get a nausceous feeling, BUT for the most part I still feel pretty good.

Maternity Clothes: Yes PLEASE!!  I can still wear a couple of my old shirts that were flowy...but for the most part it's all maternity clothes, my co-workers probably think I NEVER change, but Maternity Clothes are expensive and I'd MUCH rather spend my money on stuff for Carter!

Stretch marks: :(  I found one on my side the other day...I was sooooooo sad :l  BUT it is pretty tiny and I could deal, that was UNTIL I found another tiny one on my belly...ohhhhhh godddddd whyyyyyy I really hope this is a fluke and NOT a trend...pleassseeee from now on though Mustela twice a day!

Symptoms I HAVE:   Besides a BIG protruding belly, and starting the wobble I think I'm pretty good with symptoms.

Doctor’s Appointment:  Had one on Friday and it was literally 5 minutes long!  I swear it takes me LONGER to walk to the office then it does to be inside with the Dr.next appointment is NEXT friday!

What I'm looking forward to:  Our FIRST baby shower is on Saturday and I'm pretty excited for it!

Gender: BOY!!!

Belly Button in or out: in

Wedding rings on or off: on and still fitting like normal :) 

Happy or Moody most of the time: I think I'm pretty happy, especially now that I see the baby's room coming together, it's getting so exciting to think he'll be here before we know it :D


Sleep: Yuck...I guess this is preparing me for when he comes, because I usually wake up to go pee in the middle of the night and then I lay back down hoping to fall right back to sleep ONLY to lay there for at least a 1/2 hr trying to fall back to sleep...lameeeee I wish I could remember what good sleep felt like.

Showing:  Yeppppp if anyone just thought I was a fatty it would be pretty funny though

AND some exciting news!!!

can't wait to be home and getting everything organized for the little baby :)

2 comments:

Alicia Marie said...

LOVE that countdown!!! That's mine too!! :D Only 1 more month for us to get outta work and get our babies!!!!!

The Pink Growl said...

you are in the home stretch!!! :) Exciting!