Friday, September 14, 2012

When things don't go your way

Don't you hate it when you wake up on what feels like the wrong side of the bed?

I hate when I feel like it's going to be a bad day even before I get out of bed....

This morning when I woke up I realized that I had over slept and had only 1/2 hour to get ready for work, AND I still had to take a shower and wash my hair (all because I didn't do it last night) -.-

I jumped out of bed (when I say jump i mean, got out of bed as slowly as possible, because it hurts to get out of bed too fast) and jumped in the shower!

I got ready and was out the door, Ohhh ummm only about ten minutes behind what is "normal" time for me to leave....you see USUALLY on Friday's traffic to work is not that bad, it usually doesn't start until I leave work, which is understandable it's Friday, everyone's trying to get home whatev....BUT this morning, oh you would be happy to find out that there was a RIDICULOUS amount of traffic!  RIDICULOUS!!  

AND while I was driving to work I got a SUPER weird call from a number that looked something like this 
Really?  Who could that possibly be?  So weird, OF COURSE I didn't answer it I mean hello, who calls at 8:10 am from a number like that?  Probably one of those dumb solicitors that I don't want to talk to ummm EVER and ESPECIALLY not on a Friday morning when I'm already LATE to work!!  SO I forwarded to voicemail!

I ended up getting to work 1/2 hour late!!  >.<  So annoyed I rushed to my desk!  AND then you know what happened?  I checked that voicemail and ohhhh it was just the doctors office telling me that "your appointment for today has been cancelled"  left the number to the GENERAL appointment call center and that was that!  Soooo clearly my "this is going to be a bad day" feeling I got before I even got out of bed was PROBABLY right, right?  Soooo annoying!  I don't care that they cancelled, but what annoys me is that I have to take off of work to go to the doctors, because my job is ohhhh  just 25 miles from home, so in order to make my 10 minute appointment I have to get approval to leave early....you wouldddddddd think they would cancel umm yesterday?  OR when they cancelled leave me a DIRECT number to call and reschedule because I NEED an appointment today, I can't afford to take off MORE time next week!  BUT nope, no such luck, I had to call the GENERAL line and then leave a MESSAGE for them to call me back!  YUCK! Don't you hate when things don't go your way?  I mean if I was already on Maternity leave and they called and cancelled, cool thanks, we'll set something up for another day, BUT when you plan your entire week around appointment times its so frustrating!

Okay, Okay, I'll stop complaining now!  Promise!  I should be happy right?  It's FRIDAY!!  YUCK I need to get in the Friday mood, BUT right now??  Right now I feel more like the Monday blues!!  -.-  

Here's hoping this day turns around for the better!!

OH and my poor little Muffin is getting fixed today, so she's going to come home sad and starving and there is nothing I can do for her POOR baby :(((
She's been so clingy lately..maybe she knows whats coming?
Happy Friday!
(even if you're like me and woke up on the wrong side of the bed)

Good thing that happened!  
To brighten up this Bad Friday!

Carter got his FIRST piece of Mail, and of course I had to document it! :D  Thanks to my good college friend Lacey :)
Such a CUTE onesie, made me laugh! ;D

3 comments:

Alicia Marie said...

I know how those days go, believe me! So I hope you have a waaay better weekend girlie. :) ps: That shirt or onesie is too cute!

Unknown said...

Days like that suck, whether it's a Friday or not! Sorry you had that kind of day! I LOVE that Carter got his first piece of mail! Ainsley got her first piece of mail and I kept it, and then we got our first piece of mail addressed to the three of us - so naturally I had to keep that one too! ;)

Jamie said...

I hope your day turns around and you have a fantastic weekend!