Thursday, September 13, 2012

It's Okay!

HAPPY THURSDAY!!!!

Hooray!  It's ALMOST the weekend!!!  YAYY!!!!  Isn't the weekend the BEST part of the whole week?  Okay, of course it is!  So without further ado....

It's Okay that....

....I look at the Kohls website EVERY single days for clothes EVEN though I would NEVER buy anything right now because ALL of my clothes fit me tight, I think the BIGGEST thing I can't wait for after Carter comes out is being able to buy clothes without feeling like they're wasted because the belly is growing so fast!

....I don't EVER know what I'm going to make for dinner, because I HATE that I get home so late and then have to cook #YESmyScheduleSucks!!!  -.-

....I rather spend my entire weekend GLUED to my husband's side then do anything else...I swear I even dream about missing him :(  Pathetic I know, I don't know what's wrong with me!

....I get wayyyyyyy annoyed at people that ask me the SAME exact question MORE then TWICE!!  There's a lady at work that has literally asked me 5 times since I've been pregnant what am I having?  A boy or a girl?  and EVERY SINGLE TIME I tell her she reacts the same way, "Omg!  I'm so happy you're having a boy!  That's what I wanted you to have!"  Ummm I knowww you asked me last week remember?

....today is the 13th and I LOVE this day! :D

....the muffin is going to get fixed tomorrow and I'm already sad for how crappy she's going to feel when I go pick her up :((

....I can't wait to fit into regular clothes again, and look in my closet and actually know that MOST of my clothes are going to somewhat fit...it's so tiring getting ready for work everyday...I swear I wear the same outfits every week...it's sad :l

....I wish today was friday

....we need to buy a vacuum but haven't even thought about it yet...booooo for having to buy "GROWN UP" things

....I officially feel like if Carter came right now we have enough stuff for him to be OKAY!  YAY!!!  We're kinda prepared!

....I feel Carter move around LOTS BUT when I'm trying to count is kicks like the Dr said, he stops!  It's like he doesn't want me to know HOW many times he kicks, OR he doesn't want to move around now that I'm clocking him...stubborn?

....I get a sigh of relief when friends tell me their babies sleep 5-6 hours a night!! HOORAY!!!

....I get a LITTLE freaked out when OTHER people talk about how their babies only sleep 20 MINUTES at a time :(((

....I'm excited that the dress I wore at the Baby Shower this weekend is a NORMAL size just super stretchy!  SO I can wear it once he pops out!

....I wish I could find more shirts that were that stretchy so that I could wear them even after Carter pops out and not feel weird for still wearing maternity clothes.

....I'm SUPER excited for our last baby shower because that means ONE week until Maternity Leave and THREE weeks until Baby Carter's DUE DATE!!!  I CAN'T wait!!!

....we are missing out on the Husband's little cousins bday party because I could NOT imagine sitting in a car for four hours each way....I think I would die!

....every morning Penelope follows me around the house while I get ready!  I think it's the CUTEST thing in the whole world!

....I usually don't like reading blogs that have a LOT of followers because I feel like they start talking differently BUT I stumbled across this BIG blog recently that I LOVE!!!  LOVE!!

No comments: