Saturday, June 16, 2012

99 Things!

helloooo, i found this cute little survery/life experience over @ Ramblings of a Brunette who was linking up wtih  Notes from a Newlywed I thought it was SUPER cute so of COURSE I had to join too!!  DUH!

99 things
Bold the things that you have done on the list

Started your own blog
(of course i mean where do you think you are?)

Slept under the stars
(I thought i would be so scared to do this, but I did it in summer camp one time, and it was AMAZING!)

Played in a band

Visited Hawaii
(I wish, SOMEDAY!)

Watched a meteor shower

Given more than you can afford to charity

Been to Disneyland
(of course, I do have a season pass!  LOVE IT there!)

Climbed a mountain
(the times I go hiking by my house count right?  I say yes)

Held a praying mantis

Sang a solo

Bungee jumped

Visited Paris
(my cousin took me when I was little and I LOVED IT!! Someday me & the husband will go!)

Watched a lightning storm
(it was in TEXAS and it was the CRAZIEST storm I had ever seen, we don't get those here in CA)

Taught yourself an art from scratch
(Does making cupcakes cute count?  if so then yes :D)

Adopted a child

Had food poisoning
(off the elote man one time, I didn't eat those delicious things for YEARS)

Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
(I have been to the statue of liberty and they wouldn't let us go to the top, they said they don't anymore so I think I got as close to it as I could, counts!)

Grown your own vegetables
(jalapenos & habaneros, I HELPED)

Seen the Mona Lisa in France
(could not get too close to it, but really i don't know what is so great about it?  It's just a painting)

Slept on an overnight train
(i've slept on a train overnight)

Had a pillow fight
(of course, who hasn't?  Actually the husband tried to start one the other day, and ended up spilling his drink all over the google TV)

Hitch hiked
(HELL NO!  I'm a HUGE believer in STRANGER DANGER)

Taken a sick day when you’re not ill
(duh, but not recently)

Built a snow fort

Held a lamb 

Gone skinny dipping

Run a Marathon
(probably never will, I don't think I'll EVER like running that much)

Ridden in a gondola in Venice
(AMAZING!!  Another thing for me and the Husbands bucket list)

Seen a total eclipse

Watched a sunrise or sunset
(we actually got up super early one day we were on the cruise just to see the sun rise and it was so pretty, I don't think I've ever seen it like that before, ESPECIALLY because it was coming right over the ocean!)

Hit a home run

Been on a cruise
(it was so much fun, I just wish I didn't get so motion sick all the time)

Seen Niagara Falls in person

Visited the birthplace of your ancestors

Seen an Amish community

Taught yourself a new language

Had enough money to be truly satisfied
(i wish)

Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
(LOVED)

Gone rock climbing 
(at summer camp, but I don't think I could do it again, kinda afraid of heights now)

Seen Michelangelo’s David
(It was pretty amazing)

Sung karaoke
(ridiculously bad)

Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt

Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant

Visited Africa

Walked on a beach by moonlight
(back when the husband was romantic he took me, it was so cute)

Been transported in an ambulance

Had your portrait painted
(my parents got me & the husband one for Christmas a couple of years ago, and it's my favorite thing I own!  Can't wait to get the same guy to do the babies picture)

Gone deep sea fishing

Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
(AMAZING)

Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
(we again weren't allowed to go to the top)

Gone scuba diving or snorkeling

Kissed in the rain
(not like the movies show it)

Played in the mud
(when I was younger we used to love making mud pies)

Gone to a drive-in theater
(the husband and I were just talking about how we need to go again soon)

Been in a movie

Visited the Great Wall of China

Started a business 

Taken a martial arts class

Visited Russia

Served at a soup kitchen

Sold Girl Scout Cookies
(my dad would always be my best customer!)

Gone whale watching
(i got sea sick on the way back)

Got flowers for no reason
(when the husband was trying to woo me, again before we got married)

Donated blood, platelets or plasma
(twice and I passed out BOTH times, so I don't give it anymore)

Gone sky diving
(a couple of summers ago, and although it was an amazing experience, I dont know if I'd ever do it again)

Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
(it was so creepy, but made it that much more real)

Bounced a check

Flown in a helicopter

Saved a favorite childhood toy

Visited the Lincoln Memorial
(I want to go back!)

Eaten Caviar

Pieced a quilt

Stood in Times Square
(and ate there too at Bubba Gumps over looking it!  I LOVE NY!)

Toured the Everglades

Been fired from a job

Seen the Changing of the Guards in London

Broken a bone

Been a passenger on a motorcycle
(once just around the block)

Seen the Grand Canyon in person
(soon!)

Published something
(my blog says PUBLISH, so YES :D)

Visited the Vatican
(and it was HOLY YEAR so it was SOOOO crowded & HOT!)

Bought a brand new car

Walked in Jerusalem

Had your picture in the newspaper

Kissed a stranger at midnight on New Year’s Eve

Visited the White House
(as close as we could get)

Killed and prepared an animal for eating

Had chickenpox
(my sister was just born and I couldn't go home to see her)

Saved someone’s life

Sat on a jury
(it was a lameeeee one & the people that were on the jury with me were super dumb!)

Met someone famous

Joined a book club

Got a tattoo
(several)

Had a baby
(in October I will have)

Seen the Alamo in person
(I didn't even know what it was at first)

Swam in the Great Salt Lake 

Been involved in a law suit

Owned a cell phone
(obsessed with the iPhone)

Been stung by a bee
(in the foot!)
45/99
not toooooo bad! but, I was hoping for at least 1/2! 

P.S.  I hate blogger for making this post look so lame!!!