Monday, June 11, 2012

Baby Laines-Week 21 + a weekend update!

How far along: 21 Weeks :)

Baby's size: about 10 1/2 inches, the size of a spaghetti squash! 

Miss Anything: since it's getting hotter, I'm definitely starting to miss alcohol more and more :(  ONLY 4 more months plus breast feeding right? :/
Best moment this week:  looking at all the baby boy stuff at Target and imagining that in a short four months he will be here!  AND I can't wait!!
 
Movement: No crazy moves or kicks this week, but I feel something, I guess he's just too little for me to feel him moving out of control!
 
Food cravings: nothing this week...that I can remember
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: no. I can even eat chicken (kinda)

Maternity Clothes: YUCK!! I still NEED to invest in some maternity clothes, but I don't want to!  All of my shirts are getting shorter and shorter and my pants are not buttoning AT ALL!  As soon as I get home I literally change in to some sort of lounge clothes cause they're that much more comfortable :/ 
Stretch marks: none yet...still praying

 
Symptoms I HAVE:  still in the honeymoon stage that they keep talking about, and its amazing :D

 
Doctor’s Appointment:  you can read alllllllll about the last one here!  And our next one isn't until the end of the month, so for now baby laines is just growing and hanging out!
 
What I'm looking forward to:  I can't wait to set up his room!  I am constantly looking online for things to buy him, but don't want to buy anything until we move, just so that it doesn't get lost in the shuffle!

Gender: BOY!!!
Belly Button in or out: in

Wedding rings on or off: on and still fitting like normal :) 

Happy or Moody most of the time: I can feel myself geting more and more easily angered!  I don't know how to stop it either!  the other day I dropped the orange juice container out of the fridge and I was sooo mad, then I tried to put something else back in the fridge and I dropped the eggs, I was so mad, I couldn't even get over it!  I have noticed that when people tell me dumb things or ask me dumb questions it gets on my nerves so much easier...I wish it wasn't like this but I feel like I can't help it, I try to stay as calm as possible but sometimes it doesn't work


Sleep: It's still good thank god!

Showing:  still growing, everyday!!
 
 
 
 
 
OKAY!!  Now on to the weekend update!!  I feel like a lot happened this weekend (kinda) so I would update on what is new in this little Laines home of ours!
 
We baby sat my godson Joseph & the husband's god daughter Delylah this weekend!  It was super last minute but it was hilarious!  You see Delylah is only a year and a 1/2 and she was fast asleep before we got home, and what do you know when we got home @ 1 am, guess who decides its time to wake up and play!?!  I thought I was going to die, I had been up since 8 and I was ready for bed!  So we watched some cartoons had some milk and FINALLY @ 2:30 I asked her if she was ready for bed now and she said "Ya!"  Yes!  Finally, some SLEEP!!  BUT guess who woke up before EIGHT the next morning?!  YEP!  She did!  I was so tired, and all I kept thinking was how am I going to live without sleep when the baby gets here!?!  Here's hoping that Carter likes to sleep in :D
 
We are moving!  I'm not sure if I have said this before, but we are, we had to give a 60 day notice, and it has already been almost FORTY something, we are supposed to be out of our Apartment as of the 30th!  I can't believe it those 60 days went by fast!!!
 
So, we hadn't really been looking at a lot of places, actually we hadn't looked at any places at all!  It's soooooooo hard to find a place that allows animals, and if they do, they are usually not that nice of an apartment!  So I have been on a hunt for a couple of weeks to find a TWO bedroom that allows pets!
 
Before we moved into the apartment that we are in right now, we had found this apartment complex in a nice neighborhood that allowed pets, but it was a little more then we wanted to spend just getting married and all!
 
So, once we were moving again I knew that I wanted to look at those apartments AGAIN! So we made an appointment to go check them out this weekend, and BOY did we LOVE them! 
 
They are so cute and way nicer then the ones we live in right now, I  mean these new ones have a washer & dryer INCLUDED in them!  A pool!  a small gym (at least it has one) and this one has TWO bedrooms & TWO bathrooms one inside of our bedroom!  OH and the kitchen is about twice the size of the one we have right now!  AND so is the dining room, and when we moved into our apartment I thought our closet was big BUT this one is BIGGER!!  LOVE!!
 
We instantly fell in love, mostly because it comes with a washer and dryer AND oh it has a balcony so that the beasts and I can sit out in the sun, OH and we can put the BBQ up there and BBQ from the comfort of our own home :D
 
SO we will be putting a deposit on it this week, and lets hope everything works out because I can't wait to have more room to move around in and just a different apartment all together!
 
Who wants to help move?!
 
Other then that we just hung out and watched movies all weekend, went and grabbed some dinner @ a mexican food place, and  had lots of leftovers!
 
I'm excited for the upcoming weeks, I can't wait to move and I can't wait to Carter to start moving more, we have a couple of birthday parties this month and then my bday is next month and VACATION!  So excited for what summer has in store for us!
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for coming by my blog! I'm so glad your pregnancy is going so well! :) You are a month ahead of me! Congratulations on the baby and the move!

Jade :) said...

Congrats to you on the baby as well!! YAY for Fall Babies :D

Unknown said...

Seems like we had our babies around the same time, so I was wondering? Do you have any skin tightening issues? I have been looking for something to help out with the loose/saggy skin that I have been TRYING to get ride of at the gym and with proper eating.