Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday Letters

Dear New Apartment,
Only one more week until we get to move into you!!  YAY!!  I can't wait!

Dear Laundromat,
Oh man, I can not explain to you how much I will NOT miss you, NOPE not ONE itty tiny bit!  

Dear Washer & Dryer,
Thank you for being inside our new apartment, quarters are NOT my friend!

Dear Puppies,
Why are you soooooo cute??  I mean seriously, so adorable!  BUT why are you sooooo stinky??  P.S. I'm really going to miss you when you leave :(

Dear Penelope,
I really am loving your name it's so long for a little tiny puppy, but you are sooooo cute, and I just realized that I do NOT have ONE single picture of you, that WILL change this weekend!  But you were cute when you were little too.

Dear Baby Carter,
Oh man, I can feel you are getting bigger in there, only a short 16 weeks until you are here, and I can't wait!!! :D  P.S. I didn't feel you really move around in there on either Monday or Tuesday and I was getting sad, UNTIL yesterday you were moving around a lot in there, AND today you've been moving ALL morning LONG, sorry to say but I think you really really liked that cup of noodle I gave you this morning, sorry buddy you can't have those all the time, but I'm glad you loved it!
Getting HUGE!
Dear Pay Day
Oh, so nice to see you this week!! :)  I do enjoy when you make an appearance BUT why oh why can't you be for more?  Maybe we'll work on that in the next two weeks?

Dear Grey's Anatomy,
OMG!!  HOW did I miss the last two seasons of you!?!  I can't believe it, I have been catching up on you on Netflix, and I KNOW I'm gonna be super upset when the current season is over because the next season is only on DVD....lameeeee

Dear Starbucks,
I wish you were closer to my job, how about you trade places with McDonalds so I can have a green tea EVERY SINGLE DAY??   Cool?  Thanks!

Dear Hair,
Oh goodness, you REALLY REALLY need a haircut!  LIKE NOW!!!  But, thanks to Pinterest, I have been able to keep you out of my face the last couple of weekends, and not just look like a total boring mess.

Dear Marlee Muffin,
Sometimes, you really really really drive me crazy, especially when you think it's acceptable to WAKE me up at 6 AM to put you on the bed, I KNOW that I created a MONSTER, by letting you get on the bed for a solid week, and didn't even care that you were waking me up, BUT really?  You are old enough to be trained to listen, you need to act your age little muffin!  Training starts now, because you can not be acting crazy once Carter gets here!  Okay, promise if you listen we'll give you the BEST treats!  I'll even talk the husband into buying you some pig ears, and sticks, cause I KNOW you love them!!

Dear ALL TWELVE of my Followers,
I hope you have a WONDERFUL weekend, and just think we get a WHOLE weekend off, AND then we go back for two days and get a break, AND then go back for only TWO days!  YAY!!  Happy weekend before a holiday!!  Have a GREAT hot weekend!  Enjoy the sun, and if you are near water, make sure you jump in it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved reading this!

visit nichollvincent.blogspot.com

have a great weekend!

The Hopewell House said...

Green Tea sounds incredible right now! :)