Saturday, June 9, 2012

the Chipmunks

Sooo, I realized that i haven't given any of you an update so cute that are currently residing in my home!  The four little chipmunks that call my little Muffin, Mom!  Since they have been born (almost three weeks now) they have grown so much!!  AND they are even cuter then they were before!!  I still love them so much even though two of them are sissy lalas!!  They cry for everything, just like Fox!  Marlee on the other hand never cries and only one of them took after her like that, the rest of them cry for everything, such dramatic little puppies. 

They finally opened their eyes officially all of them had their eyes open on Monday and they look so cute with their beady little black eyeballs!  One of them MY FAVORITE one looks just like Marlee and we call him Beast because he is sooooo big!  He is the most active of all of them and had his eyes opened before the rest too!  He is learning to walk already and I think it's so cute!  Can't wait for all of them to be running around chasing after Fox & Santiago!  (LOVE)

So, now that you know what is going on in the little chipmunks lives, I will leave you with some oh so cute pictures of them!!  They are growing more hair now too, so I'm pretty sure in the next couple of weeks they're gonna get super fluffy too and I can't wait!

Dog Pileeeeeeee
All Four of Them :D