Monday, June 18, 2012

Baby Laines-22 Weeks

How far along: 22 weeks :)

Baby's size: nearly 11 inches long!  The size of a spaghetti squash! 

Miss Anything: this week, i wanted a michelada cup so bad!  So, I went to the liquor store and got some O'Douls (non-alcoholic) it wasn't as good as regular beer, but it sure did the trick! 
Best moment this week:  finding out that we are for sure moving!!  AND I can't wait!!!
Movement: He is pretty lazy, and hardly ever moves, let's hope that changes soon
Food cravings: hmmm...besides my weekly banana royale from baskin robins, nothing :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope, except yesterday I was eating a slice of pizza and all of a sudden I got the urge to throw up, I have no idea why, maybe Carter doesn't like Pizza?


Maternity Clothes: Ohhhhh yes!  Finally I broke down and bought some, and after EVERYONE telling me NOT to because I'll NEVER use them again, I am sooooooo glad that I did!!!  Do you know how much comfort a pair of maternity pants will give you??  I can finally breath when I have that elastic wasteband on!
Stretch marks: None, still, and still hoping none pop up.

Symptoms I HAVE:   Still nothing, although I woke up SOOOOOO tired this morning, that always happens to me when I have super vivid dreams, and last night I had a dream I was in the show Person of Interest, and the main guy was having me help him solve a crime, but then he got Marlee killed!!  I was so sad :(  CLEARLY I could do withouth these crazy dreams!

Doctor’s Appointment:  We have one this Thursday, but I am not looking forward to it at ALL, they always take forever to call me in, and then when I get in there they listen to the babies heartbeat and say, "okay, any questions? No, Okay, good we'll see you next month."  A little frustrating when you are waiting OVER an hour!!
What I'm looking forward to:  Decorating Carter's room!  I can't wait!!!  AND I can't wait til he gets here :)  I keep thinking once we get passed summer then he will be here soon :)

Gender: BOY!!!
Belly Button in or out: in

Wedding rings on or off: on and still fitting like normal :) 

Happy or Moody most of the time: I am MOSTLY happy, but I can all of a sudden be super mad or upset, and it is terrible!  I swear I never got this many mood swings before


Sleep: As long as I'm not having crazy dreams, it is super good.  BUT any tiny noise can wake me up and it is so annoying!  I used to be able to sleep through everything :(


Showing:  I think more, and everyone I saw this weekend said so too.  Glad to see people can finally see that I'm not just fat, but preggers :D

1 comment:

Melissa said...

So exciting that you're having a boy! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm your newest follower!