Thursday, June 14, 2012

It's OKAYYYYYYYYYYYY

Helloooooooooooooooooo can you tell I feel like adding in a couple of extra vowels today?  No?  Okay....well welcome back to another edition of "IT'S OKAY THURSDAY!"  YAY!!  We all made it to another Thursday without killing one of our co-workers/children/husbands!  For that we should all be very proud (unless you did this, then you need to stop reading my blog now please :)  Thanks!) 

It's OKAY that......

.....I want to go to Disneyland so bad this weekend, BUT refuse to go because I KNOW that it is going to be CRAZY with Cars Land opening!

......my baby shower is tentatively planned on the same day as my godsons b-day (it was his mom's idea, blame her!) BUT we are taking him to Disneyland the VERY next day! YAY!  He's four he doesn't know the EXACT date of his bday this year and it will be just one day late ;)

.....I am sooooooo anxious to move!  Like I can't WAIT for it!!  BUT I do not want to pack AT ALL!  Anyone want to come pack up my house for me? Yes?  OKAY!  Cool be at my house this weekend, I'll pay you in beer & pizza ;)

.....this weekend is Father's Day and I think I've forgotten like every single day!  (my bad)

.....I just keep thinking about going on vacation next month, I can't wait to relax by the pool for FIVE days!  LOVE!!

.....I LOVE Marlee so much that sometimes I smother her!!  She's just soooooooo cute!  I can't help it!

.....the husband has created a monster, because now before we can leave her in the house in the  morning he or i MUST give her a treat or else she is CRYING at the doors for days!  See what he has done to her, she's so spoiled!

.....Marlee is such an evil dog (sometimes) that she does things just to be mean to fox, we have been pouring her EXTRA food in her dog bowl because she's feeding the puppies and always seems like she's starving BUT since she likes to bother fox, or just be mean to him, she will eat from his bowl instead, SOOOO when she's finished with the NORMAL size portion that we have served fox then she will look at him and start barking at him to share his (her original) food with her!  She's evil I tell you!  BUT soooo cute!  It's so hard to get mad at her :l

.....i've been slacking on my water intake (okay, it's really not okay, but I love not having to pee every two seconds)

....sometimes I go to bed mad at the husband because I know that what I'm mad about is dumb, BUT it's NOT okay that I have dreams all night about us fighting :/

.....that the husband THINKS the puppies are ready for PUPPY food already, and I told him NO!  They don't even have teeth how in the world could they be ready for puppy food!  CLEARLY he's going to be trying to give Carter baby food at two months!  You just watch!

.....that i'm more excited to move just so I can start working on Carter's room :)

.....that I haven't watched ANY new episodes of KUWTK, but it's NOT okay that I kinda miss it :/  EVEN THOUGH I can't stand KIM!!  >.<  (I think the husband cancelled it on the DVR since he hates them so much)

.....that I want to read a new book BUT I stil have the Steve Jobs book that I need to read

.....I have to have something sweet almost every single day!

.....I sometimes skip reading someones blog post because it's wayyyyy too detailed and long

.....Carter LOVES soda, if I drink it right away he starts kicking like CRAZY!  :D

.....I desperately want a michelada and everyone keeps telling me to have one without beer, YUCK!  Thats the BEST part :/

.....i'm IN LOVE with my new maternity pants from the GAP!!  I wish they had the same ones in different colors because they are PERFECT for the summer!

.....i really really really want some fresh baked cookies!

.....i get a tiny bit annoyed when I leave comments on peoples blogs and it has that stupid computer verification thing...lameeeee

.....I don't really have any interest in reading 50 shades, especially because everyone keeps talking about it so much...i don't like when everyone likes something, it makes me know I'm going to get let down (i.e. twilight)

okay that's enough for today! :) 
 I hope everyone is having a FANTASTIC Thursday!!!  AND if you're not, it's really okay :)

1 comment:

A. Westad said...

Hey, I found your blog on the link-up, and I have to agree KUWTK is sooo addicting, and I cannot stand Kim! And I love your baby's name, Carter. Congrats!! Good Luck with the move, we're moving soon as well!