Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Swap Into Spring Goodies Reveal!! :)

I had been wanting to try a swap for a while, every time I see someone post all the cool stuff that they got from one, I think man I gotta try one of those!  So a couple of weeks ago I signed up for one over @ Brunch With Amber.

I was partnered with Erica, and this is what I got!




(don't mind my nails they're not the cutest)
AND I LOVE every single thing she got me!  SOOOO cute!!  AND I love that she coordinated everything together!

1.  Cute Starfish Notepad
2.  Bracelet
3.  Starfish Magnetic Notepad (perfect for the fridge & writing quick notes)
4.  Beach Stickers :)
5.  Earrings
6.  THE CUTEST baby beenie for Baby Laines
7.  Little Cutie onesie (also for Baby Laines) 
8.  (I used this already and put it away so I forgot to take a pic of it) BUT this Essie Nail Polish so cute and perfect for summer! :D  

Thank you Erica, for everything!!  I LOVED your package!!  And I'm positive Baby Laines is going to look adorable in the clothes you sent :)

6 comments:

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

Cuuuuute! Love your goodies!! Thanks for participating!

Erica said...

Your Post is so cute and I am glad you liked your gifts! I Love your goodies!! Im glad we are blogger buddies :o)

Jasmyne! said...

How adorable! I need to do one of these, seems like fun! Great gifts!!

AngieP said...

adorbs!!! I almost bought that exact anchor onesie the other day! I want to do a swap, how did you get signed up?

Amber said...

I love that she sent stuff for the baby too, so sweet! :) Thanks for participating!

Adrienne said...

These are SUPER cute! Awesome swap, I'd say :)