Monday, June 4, 2012

Baby Laines-20 Weeks!

How far along: 19 Weeks :)

Baby's size: about 6 1/2 inches, the size of a banana! 

Miss Anything: this weekend, I was missing nothing actually.
Best moment this week:  finding out that baby laines is a BOY!!! :D
Movement: FINALLY felt the baby move, well actually I realized that I had been feeling him, I just wasn't positive, BUT on Saturday, I had just ate a banana split (terrible I know, but oh so good!) and I was sitting on the couch watching a movie and I felt him kick, it was actually pretty strong so I put my hand there to see if he would do it again, and he DID!! :D  So I told the husband hurry you can feel the baby kick stick your hand here, and he did kick his hand again, but the husband said he couldn't feel it and that i was pushing too hard on my stomach (clearly I wasn't) so he didn't want to feeel it anymore he said "i'll wait til he gets bigger and can kick without pushing" dramatic much?  Awww people are right, it was the BEST feeling ever!  It's making all of this so much more real :)  And I love it!  I haven't felt too much kicking since then so that must only mean one thing, baby laines lovesssssss banana splits :D
Food cravings: I really really wanted a banana split on saturday,and it's a good thing i got one, because obviously baby laines wanted one too!  Other then that, nothing much
Anything making you queasy or sick: not eating!!  We woke up a little late on Saturday so we decided that we would walk to uptown and get some food and take the dogs, it's only about a 1/2 mile walk so we figured it would be good excercise before it got too hot, and we could get the beasts out of the house.  WELL we were almost there and all of a sudden i felt like i was going to throw up and faint at the same time!!  I guess I had waited a little too long to eat something, and baby laines was NOT having it!  Lesson learned, do not leave the house without eating at least something, because it won't end up good.

Maternity Clothes: YUCK!!  This weekend I feel like even my shirts are getting smaller, what happened when people say that your shirts could fit you throughout your pregnancy?  I'm seeing that more then likely they are NOT going to fit me longer the a month or so, I so don't want to spend money on maternity clothes when I could be using that money to buy lots of cute baby clothes! 
Stretch marks: none yet...still praying
Symptoms I HAVE:  still in the honeymoon stage that they keep talking about, and its amazing :D
Doctor’s Appointment:  you can read alllllllll about it here!  It was amazing after I got over the anger that I was feeling toward them for taking FOREVER!!  And it is amazing to know that Baby Laines is a BOY!
What I'm looking forward to:  Now that I know Carter is a boy, I can't wait for him to get here, I keep wanting to buy clothes and toys and all this baby stuff for him but since we are moving VERY soon, I don't want to have to transport it to a new place, so by the time he gets here everything will be all set up and ready for him and I can't wait!!

Gender: BOY!!!
Belly Button in or out: in

Wedding rings on or off: on and still fitting like normal :) 

Happy or Moody most of the time: no change here, still happy, and still crying for every little thing :,(  today I wanted to cry looking at baby clothes, what a sissy!


Sleep: It's still good thank god!

Showing:  i was looking at my stomach last night, and I told the husband, OMG I think this baby grew over the this weekend!  It feels like my stomach is HUGE and all of my clothes are starting to get so much more uncomfortable :(  Why can't I wear sweats to work, they're way more comfortable.

2 comments:

Jasmyne! said...

YAY!! Congrats on your baby boy and love the name! :)

Jade :) said...

Thanks! :D