Thursday, June 28, 2012

It's Okay Thursday!!

YAYY!!!  It's Thursday, which means we are ALMOST to the weekend!  WOO HOOO!!

Without further ado....

It's Okay that....

I'm SUPER DUPER excited to go watch Ted this weekend, it looks HILARIOUS!! let's hope we actually go see it and don't say we're gonna go and then not go, LIKE WE ALWAYS DO!

I am getting more excited to move, but who wants to come pack up all my stuff??  I still have not packed A SINGLE thing and that needs to change ASAP!

The puppies are soooooooo adorably cute, but they must go SOON!!  They are so messy and if you ever thought having ONE puppy was a lot of work, OMG FOUR is CRAZY!!  I'm definitely gonna miss them when they are gone, but I WON'T miss the mess that's for sure!

I had a terrible morning yesterday, but had a good night :)  LOVE when that happens

I am in LOVE with coffee again YAY!!  I thought that I was not going to want it ever again, and I LOVE coffee, nothing is better then waking up early and walking around with a fresh cup of coffee!

I LOVE Costco, I mean who doesn't really?  Unless you don't know what it is, or don't have a card!  It is seriously the BEST place EVER except for the fact that when we go there we always manage to spend wayyyyy more then we had budgeted for...damn you Costco and your amazing stuff!

I can't wait for the 4th of July, but I really really wish that it wasn't on a freakin' WEDNESDAY!! :/ Who schedules a holiday on the day in the MIDDLE of the week!?!  So dumb!  Ehh...at least we'll go to work for two days, and have to go back for two days right?

I love lighting fireworks!  Sparklers are probably still my favorite :D

I slept good for two nights in a row, and I think I could get used to this!

I think it's weird that it's SOOOO bright at 6:30!!  WTF so weird that it's so sunny!  I wake up every single morning at 6:30 thinking that for sure it has to be WAY later because it's way too bright for so early in the morning!

I haven't gone grocery shopping, and I kinda don't want to, since we're moving next weekend and that would mean we would have to transport all that stuff to the new place

I FINALLY got upgraded to a gold card at Starbucks, BUT I'm pretty sure I'm never going to get it, because it takes over a month and we are moving in one week.  Let's hope the post office changes our address!

I'm excited that I just found out that I can change my address online, YAY!!

I realized that I'm going on Vacation in FOUR weeks, and then 2 and a 1/2 months after that Baby Carter will be here, I can't believe how fast it is coming!!!

I am super excited for all the things that are coming in the coming months :)

ALWAYS watch the news in the morning and NEVER pay attention to the traffic girl because she's kinda annoying!

I am super grateful for the AMAZING husband, every day (even the days he's a grouchy ass in the morning) he makes my smile :D

Santiago has been driving me CRAZY recently jumping on EVERYTHING, does anyone want to borrow a cute siamese cat??  I promise he's really cute and really loving, but he will GET INTO EVERYTHING!!  AND he definitely thinks knocking things off counters, book shelves, etc is super funny!

I'm excited to go to Disneyland next month, YAY for seeing Cars Land @ 7 AM!!!

I realized that MOST of this post was about things that I'm excited for, I think today is going to be a good day :)

Until Next Week Friends,
Happy Thursday!! :D

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like some awesome things are going on!! I just upgraded to Gold Card Status too! :) Do you have your new address yet? I bet if you contacted Starbucks, they would totally send it to the right place! :) I totally feel ya on appreciating a good night's sleep, hard to come by a night of sleep these days! ;)
And packing - ugh, I'm never a fan of packing but we'll be doing it again once we buy a house! :)

Jasmyne! said...

Ted looks like the funniest movie ever and Costco is pretty amazing, I need to switch from Sams Club!! So much to do, you will be so busy baby will be here in no time! :)

Alyssa said...

Oh my gosh, I heard on the radio that the 4th was on a Wednesday this year and I must've made the funniest face. That is so weird. And lame! :(

Courtney Cakes said...

Wednesday holidays are stupid.
But that is a good way to look at it... 2 on 2 off.