Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Letters

Dear
 Donut Shop Lady,
I asked for a JALAPENO cheese croissant, why did I just find Turkey in mine?  It's really a good thing that your donut holes are amazing!!!  I forgive you :)  (yes, I did eat donut holes & a croissant, don't worry I'm eating salad for dinner)

Dear
iPhone,
How has it been FOUR years since I got you, and I am possibly MORE obsessed with you now then I ever was before??

Dear
Little Chipmunks,
Why are you sooooooo cute?!?!  I want to cuddle you all day, but you are all little SISSY LALA's everyone except the BEAST of course!  But I do LOVE you!  AND I'll be sad the day you have to leave :(

Dear
NEW apartment,
Please tell your current tenants to get out, so that we can move in at the end of the month...I really don't want to pay pro-rated rent at our current apartment, they'll probably try to make me write ANOTHER letter!

Dear
Instagram,
I LOVE YOU!  And please DON'T turn into FB!!  Hear that Mr. Zuckerberg!  Don't TRY to make IG, FB, we go to IG to get away from the drama people post!

Dear
Dad,
You are so funny sometimes, I love that you and Mom are FINALLY learning how to text, now to talk you into getting an iPhone!!!

Dear
Blogger,
WHY WON'T YOU LET ME POST ANY PICTURES?!?!!?  YOU ARE BEING SOOOOOOO ANNOYING!!!  HURRY UP AND STOP ACTING DUMB!!!!!

Dear
Bank Account,
Why do you always have less money in you then I would like??

Dear
Water,
Can't you just drink yourself??

Dear
Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH for my package, it is AMAZING and I can't wait to share it on this here blog :D

Dear
Husband,
You actually KIND of shocked me yesterday when I was telling about all about the swap that I recently took place in, and you weren't making fun of me, actually it seemed like you MIGHT have thought it was kinda cool....P.S. I LOVE YOU!!!!

Dear
(hahahahahaha),
I LOVE YOU!!  Don't be a sad panda, because I'll have to punch you through FaceTime (and don't think I won't) we have so many fun things coming up in the next couple of months, theres NO time to be sad!!  P.S. Tell the Fat Boy he BETTER be studying to he can go to Kindergarten already!!  YAYY for Kindergarten!!!! 
P.S. thats FREE babysitting
P.S.S. I think I have linked my blog to yours for a couple of days now, and it looks pretty boring over there, fix that ASAP!)

Dear
Fox,
Don't worry, you only have ONE more week with your cone on!!  That's only SEVEN days, you can do it!!

Dear
Carter,
I hope you start kicking me a little bit harder so your Dad can feel you!  I can feel you all day but he hasn't gotten a chance yet, do you need more soda?  or a banana split?  what about a michelada? :)  LOVE you so much!

Dear
July,
Please HURRY!

Dear
Doctor,
PLEASE don't make me sit there for OVER an hour next week, JUST to ask me if I have any questions :(  (Is there an express lane for Dr visits?)

Dear
Blog,
I really want to change your name, in doing link parties, I have noticed a lot of people with the same name as you....I MUST get creative and come up with something far more interesting and FUN!!  Hopefully something comes up soon!

Dear
Blog Readers,
ALL SEVEN OF YOU!!!  Have a FANTASTIC weekend!!!!  YAY for two days off in a row!! :D

2 comments:

Jasmyne! said...

Awesome letters!! Have a great weekend!

The Pink Growl said...

I think your band account and mine have the same issues!! Happy weekend!