Monday, June 25, 2012

Baby Laines-23 Weeks :)

How far along:  23 weeks :)

Baby's size:   11 inches and a little over a pound the size of a grapefruit!

Miss Anything: This week, nothing...yay!
  
Best moment this week:  Felt hiccups this week, it was the BEST feeling in the whole world!!  It was soooooooooo cute!!  LOVED LOVED LOVED it!!  

Movement:  A lot more this week, but only really at night, and ONLY if I'm not talking or not moving!  He likes to have his OWN moment I'm thinking.

Food cravings: Ugggh I've been wanting a funfetti cake ALL week, but I don't want to turn on the oven to make one!!  It's so hot outside and the oven just makes our tiny apt hotter!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Actually, NOPE!  NOTHING!  YAY!!


Maternity Clothes: Yes, Please!!!  I need some more clothes that are comfortable, I lived in my ONE pair of maternity shorts the entire weekend, they're so comfortable!

Stretch marks: None yet, thank god!

Symptoms I HAVE:   Hmmm...none that I can think of at the top of my head.

Doctor’s Appointment:  Went to the Dr's this week, and she said that EVERYTHING looks AMAZING and that all of Carter's tests came back negative for any syndromes or diseases, YAY!  AND that he was measuring perfectly!  Oh, and his heartbeat sounds strong and good!  YAY for Baby Carter growing nice and healthy :)

What I'm looking forward to:  Moving!  Is that what I say every week?  Ugggh I just can't wait to move!!  I need more space, and I want to start putting together the babies room!

Gender: BOY!!!

Belly Button in or out: in

Wedding rings on or off: on and still fitting like normal :) 

Happy or Moody most of the time:  Most of the time, HAPPY BUT don't say anything to make me mad, OR ELSE I'll be super pissed, I can't help it, it's all the Husband's fault he has a terrible temper and I'm sure that Carter is going to have his temper


Sleep: Still okay, but I wake up for any tiny movement or noise so annoying!


Showing:  I think a lot more, but I don't know if people would still be comfortable walking up to me and asking me about the baby, they'd probably think I was just a fatty!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Aw! Baby hiccups!