Monday, July 9, 2012

Baby Laines-25 Weeks

How far along: 25 weeks!  YAHOOOO only 15 more to go!  :)

Baby's size: 13-14 inches, the size of a cauliflower  

Miss Anything: Ummm, being able to drink as much coffee as I wanted, without feeling bad.  ALSO I kinda miss beer randomly, I don't want any right now, but I would like to able to have one if I feel like it.

Best moment this week:  Getting the babies crib, we have to paint it and get everything set up, but it's crazy to think there is going to be a baby sleeping in there soon!
Movement: He's been moving, but still not enough for other people to feel him, I tell everyone he's just LAZY, he doesn't like moving that much.

Food cravings:  Hmmm, besides soda, and ice cream nothing too crazy!

Anything making you queasy or sick: when I don't eat, I still feel sick, but if I make sure to eat breakfast, lunch & dinner then I don't have any at all!


Maternity Clothes: Yes, please!!  I need some more, because I am going crazy, hardly any of my clothes fit me anymore :(

Stretch marks: Still none yet, THANK GOD!!!!


Symptoms I HAVE:   Besides, feel like like I can't breathe, or waking up in the middle of the night, because I MUST lay on my side, and it went numb, nothing really too bad, ya for still feeling good :)


Doctor’s Appointment:  Not for two weeks, and they are all pretty standard right now, I have actually started making a list of things to ask her, since usually I just go in there and say I don't have any questions.


What I'm looking forward to:  The baby shower, and getting everything together in his room!

Gender: BOY!!!


Belly Button in or out: in

Wedding rings on or off: on and still fitting like normal :) 

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, MOST of the time, but I can get pretty moody sometimes.


Sleep:  Like I said before, besides waking up because my side is asleep i feel good!  It might be that I'm just super exhausted though.



Showing:  Yes, I have finally gotten people asking me, OMG you're preggers?  I usually reply with "No, I'm just fat!" but at least they know now that all these months, I wasn't just gaining weight from hot cheetos :)

No comments: