Thursday, July 12, 2012

It's Okay Thursday

Yay Thursday!!!

It's Okay that....

...I'm totally OBSESSED with the muffins from Costco (it might be because they taste JUST like chocolate cake, but whatev)

...I have been making my OWN iced coffee for the past week & I think it might actually taste better then when I buy it out!  1/2 decaf AND Carter LOVES it!!

....this month is FLYING by, and I CAN'T believe how fast it's going!

....I'm going on vacation in TWO weeks, YAY!  Can't wait!

....every single year when I plan our family trip right before I get a little stressed...dealing with OVER twenty five people with LOUD personalities can be a little hectic, but NBD

....I might have stuffed quite a bit of stuff inside Carter's closet room!  Well, we do have THREE or so months to clean it out, but right now it's all hidden so it makes my house look decent & it's not like he needs his closet right now.

....I might be starting to freak out JUST a tiny bit that the baby will be here REALLY soon! :-O  I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going...but I LOVE IT!

....little Penelope is NOT fully potty trained yet, but we have barricaded her inside the kitchen/dining room

....I've been watching The Hills from the very beginning and it's the BEST & Spencers still a douchebag!

....I haven't gone swimming in our new pool yet :(

....I have the worst memory right now, and if I want to remember anything I MUST keep reminding myself all day long :l or else it's GONE forever!

....we have LOTS of laundry to wash BUT we have only washed ONE load of laundry since we've been at the apartment

....I want a weekend where we don't have anything planned, but it doesn't look like one of those is gonna happen until NEXT MONTH!

....I'm waaaaaaaay excited to go to California Adventure on Sunday, EVEN if I can't even go on the Cars ride :(

....I really really really really really want a King size bed!!  LIKE really bad :l  I NEED to start playing the lottery so that I can win and get all the things that I want/think I need!!  Really...I just need like $20,000 is that too much to ask for??  That's not even the jackpot!

I hope EVERYONE has a GREAT Thursday, YAY!  
Only one more day until the weekend!!

4 comments:

Katie said...

making your own iced coffee? that is awesome! and planning a vacation for that many people does sounds stressful!

Jasmyne! said...

I'm with you on the laundry, I have tons just sitting there waiting to be washed and folded, yay for vaca! Relax and enjoy yourself when it comes ;)

Rima said...

mmm, i make my own viet iced coffee all the time. gosh, way better than starbucks. haha... found you thru neely :)

Unknown said...

My memory is shot too - but we get to blame it on pregnancy at least, after all, our brain does shrink 8% while pregnant. And King Size Bed?! I hear ya, I am dying for one!

Kristina