Monday, July 16, 2012

Baby Laines-26 Weeks

How far along: 26 Weeks!  :)

Baby's size: 13-14" He is now the size of a lettuce!!  Cutest lettuce living in my stomach I've ever felt that's for sure! 

Miss Anything: Ugh this weekend, I wanted a Margarita so bad, I MUST go get some margarita mix this weekend to AT least make pretend margaritas!  
Best moment this week:  Feeling Carter MOVE more and MORE!!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!  He is so cute, and I can't wait until Saturday to see what he looks like!!  Uggh I'm so in love and I don't even know him yet!!
Movement: He's been moving more and more, and I love it!  He still is pretty lazy but NOW for sure I feel him doing something in there every couple of hours and it's amazing!  It's by far the BEST part of being pregnant!  BY FAR!!!!
Food cravings: Ummm..nothing really.  I still haven't craved crazy things like most preggers say they do...no pop tarts with butter here, at least not yet.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Only if I don't eat!  If I don't eat and I am starving I all of a sudden won't be hungry at all!  I'll feel like I'm going to throw up, once I force myself to eat I'll feel 100x's BETTER!!


Maternity Clothes: I have been trying not to buy too much, because I don't like spending money on stuff I'm only going to wear a little while, BUT when your clothes don't fit you feel SOOOO uncomfortable!!  So, I have bought a few more things, MY maternity shorts are my weekend staple!  I LOVE them!!!  Sooooo comfortable!!!
Stretch marks: Still none yet, thank god!

Symptoms I HAVE:  Besides getting bigger by the minute, and my constant rash on my face I think that's it.  I still feel really good and after all the horror stories of the 3rd trimester I am sooooooo not looking forward to it!

Doctor’s Appointment:  This Friday and then we have our 3-D ultrasound on Saturday!  YAY!!! 
What I'm looking forward to:  Getting to see our little babies face on the screen again this weekend!  I'm sure he's gonna look funny, because really all of those 3-D ultrasounds look funny, but it's gonna be amazing to see him living inside!  LOVE!!!

Gender: BOY!!!
Belly Button in or out: in

Wedding rings on or off: on and still fitting like normal :) 

Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy, I'll get random spurts of grumpiness or times when I will freak out on someone bothering me, my patience is definitely GONE, but other than that I'm happy :)  I really love where me and the husband are at right now and I'm excited for this baby boy to get here!


Sleep: I kept reading that you should sleep on your left, BUT every time I tried it was uncomfortable, BUT this week I have laid there on my left side, and I didn't wake up ONE time!!  I think I found a new way to sleep and I hope my blissful sleep continues :)



Showing:  YEP!  In some clothes I still think that I just look FAT, BUT I have been having a lot more people ask me when the baby is due so I think it's definitely more noticeable now!

1 comment:

Jasmyne! said...

Ha! This weekend all I saw was Margaritas and just wished I could have a sip...guess we will have our virgin drinks :) The 3rd Tri has been wonderful for me so far...now it may change soon, I guess getting better is never easy and you are far more hungry!! Please share your 3-D, I think they are so precious but a little expensive for me :/