Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Bucket List

I have been thinking about this often, because people ALWAYS say, Oh that's on my bucket list!  Actually I started thinking about it when I heard about that 90 year old lady that went skydiving because it was on her bucket list, I realized that although there are LOTS of things that I would LIKE to do before I kick the bucket I haven't actually ever written them down, SO today I'm going to write down what I would like to do before I kick the bucket, and some stuff that I have already done, that would probably NEVER do again, or am glad I have done.

Bucket List

Go to the Super Bowl!!!  
It doesn't matter which one or where I just want to say at some point in my life, oh ya I went to that Super Bowl, sounds AMAZING right?  And I'd take my Dad with me, because really he is the one that confirmed my LOVE for football :)
source
Go to Europe with the Husband
and make sure we go to England & Ireland because those are TWO places that look AMAZING that I have never been!
Go on a Cruise to Alaska during Summer
We had actually talked about going to do this next summer, but with Carter coming we will see if it actually happens, if not we WILL do this in the summers coming, it sounds like so much fun and REALLY how cool would it be to see an iceburg in person right next to you??  PLUS the northern lights?  A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!
source
Own a House
I can't wait to actually sign papers that say we OWN this house and for the NEXT 30 years we will be paying for it!  I can't wait to decorate it exactly how I want, and know that our kids can grow up there knowing that it would always be their home :)
Road Trip Across America
OMG!!  I want to do this so bad, the husband and pretty much done this when he started trucking BUT not with a companion in tow, I think it would be so much fun once we have more kids or just Carter and take off in a motor home and drive all around the U.S. I haven't seen nearly enough states, I mean come on I haven't even seen the grand canyon!
source
Have an teaching job that I LOVE
You would think that someone's bucket list would not consist of getting a job, but really I LOVE being a teacher and can't wait for ANYTHING to actually get a job teaching in a school that I love!
Things that I've already completed :)
(and i just wanna brag about)

Go Skydiving
The Husband & I were just watching the Video of the day we went Skydiving and I had JUST turned 23 :O OMG was that really FOUR years ago??  I can't believe it!!  It was AMAZING and a CRAZY experience that I would PROBABLY NEVER do again, it was scary and anyone that tells you it wasn't is CRAZY!!   I plan to write a whole post about my experience, eventually.

Get Married
I always wanted someone to call my husband and someone to be able to build a life with.  I am so happy that the person that I have found is AMAZING and truly my soul mate :)

Graduate College
Completed in 2006 YAY!

Graduate with Master's Degree
Completed in 2011 and my whole family was JUST as excited to share in this life changing experience as I was, now if ONLY that Master's Degree would help me find a job! :l

Go on a Hot Air Balloon Ride
The husband & I like doing things that are different and fun, and when we went on our honeymoon we wanted to do something that was fun and different, so we went on a HOT AIR BALLOON ride around San Diego, and it was AMAZING!!!  So beautiful!!  LOVE LOVE LOVED it!!  (even if we did lock the keys in our rental car and were afraid that when we got back the car would be stolen, thank god it wasn't) 

No comments: