Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Letters

Dear Friday,
Ohhh I'm so glad to see you :D  I missed you while you were gone!

Dear Hair Tinsel,
I LOVE LOVE LOVE you, I am sad that I have slowly had to start to remove you because let's be honest you grew out a little too fast.  BUT I do love you, and I'm getting more, just a different color now!

Dear July,
WOW you took FOREVER to get here, and NOW you are just ZOOMING by!!!!  I can't believe we only have ONE more week of you left!

Dear Water,
Thanks to my new AWESOME water bottle you feel like you're getting easier to drink :)
Dear Sons of Anarchy,
OMG!!!  I am only on episode 7 and you are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!  I can't believe I never watched you before!!  I LOVE YOU!!!  P.S. Peggy Bundy is a total Bad Ass!!
Dear Benihanas,
Thanks for sending me a "gift certificate" for my bday, we are going there on my bday and I'm excited!

Dear New Neighbors,
I BETTER not hear you complain about my dogs, when you run UP and down the stairs!!  HELLO dogs bark when they hear loud noises!  PLUS your kids are standing outside our house playing with our empty water bottles, UMMM hello what do you expect??  P.S. if you want you can move out at the end of the month, so our old neighbors can live by us again!
Dear Santiago,
I'm sad that it doesn't seem like you like the new apartment as much as you liked the old one, is it cause you miss your girlfriend?

Dear Carter,
OH man I can't wait to see you tomorrow :D  I couldn't be MORE excited!

Dear Penelope,
How are you so cute??  I don't know but you are, AND it's so hard to train you because of your cuteness!

Dear Husband,
I like that you think I don't talk about you on this bloggy, and yet everyone thinks (knows) I'm obsessed with you because all I do is talk about how amazing you are!  P.S. I love our life, and I don't think I could say it enough times.  P.S.S. I can NOT stop laughing at this picture, OMG it's so funny!


Dear Baja Taco,
OMG you were AMAZING on Wednesday, I think that you and the Laines family are going to become fast friends, you are DELICIOUS and baby Carter can't make me stop thinking about you!

Dear Target,
You have some of the cutest and cheapest maternity clothes that I have found, can't wait to wear the new maternity dress that I bought, it's just so cute!

Dear Vacation,
YAY!!  You are here in ONE week from today!  I am so excited!!  Can't wait for these 7 days to go by!  YAY!!!

Dear Followers,
Have an AMAZING weekend!!!  I hope that you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

YOU have an amazing weekend!

And vacation?! I'm SO jealous :)

The Hopewell House said...

I am OBSESSSSSSED with Sons of Anarchy! and as for the water bottle? Totally Rad :)