Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday Letters

Dear Friday the 13th,
Welcome!!  I don't know why everyone is so afraid of you, or hates you so much I think you're the BEST and although I really don't have anything too big going on tonight I have a feeling it's gonna be a good day! :)


Dear Costco Chocolate Muffins,
I am OFFICIALLY obsessed with you!!  Thank you so MUCH for being so delicious!!  I have enjoyed you almost every day this week, and you are still as delicious on Friday as you were on Monday! 

Dear H2O,
 Please stop being so hard to drink, I really need to drink more of you, but for some reason the last couple of weeks it has been more difficult to drink you.

Dear Carter,
I love that you have been moving so much lately!  NOW I can't wait until I go back to the doctor to hear your heartbeat, only a HUNDRED more days until you're supposed to arrive!!  I can't tell you how excited we are!!

Dear Lauren Conrad,
I am re-watching ALL of the hills episodes and they all make me like you EVEN more then I already did, it's NO wonder I LOVE all your clothes from Kohls!  You're just so cute!

Dear Spencer Pratt,
You are by far the MOST HATED person I have ever watched on reality TV, I do NOT like you, and I do not think you are a good person, AND I'm pretty positive that you are like that in real life!  You're lame and I'm so glad that you are NO longer on ANY TV show!!

Dear Husband,
You're the BEST!!  I love you!  You are the greatest husband that anyone could ask for, and for that I LOVE YOU more then I could ever explain!  Thank you for being you, and loving me, baby Carter & all our beasts unconditionally!!

Dear Homemade Iced Coffee,
You're the BEST, that's all! 


Dear Penelope,
You are the BEST, and really?  How could you possibly be so freakin cute!?!  I don't know but somehow you are! P.S. you still need a middle name, we're working on it don't you worry.


Dear Marlee Muffin,
I'm glad that you are FINALLY playing with Penelope and making her feel not so lonely now that all of the other puppies are gone. I love watching you play with her, it's really so cute!

Dear Bills, 
Please pay yourselves, and while you're at it then please pay yourselves off so I don't have ANY bills anymore!  K!  Thanks!

Dear My Growing List of Followers,
Have an AMAZING Friday the 13th!!  AND while you're at it, have a GREAT weekend!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HA! I adore the one about the Bills! If only that would happen! :)

Jasmyne! said...

Your dog is ADORABLE, what breed is he/she? Also with water I got the "on the go" Hawaiian Punch packets (they are sugar-free and taste amazing)- maybe try something like that to help?

Melissa said...

Are you watching The Hills on MTV in the mornings? Directv isn't showing MTV right now due to some deal falling through with Viacom and I wish I could watch them!