Thursday, July 5, 2012

It's Okay Thursday

It's Thursday ALREADY!  YAY!!! :D  (even if it does feel like Monday, right?)

It's OKAY that....

....I feel like today is MONDAY!!  Thank God it's NOT!

....my poor forehead is PEELING like CRAZY...it's a GOOD thing that I have bangs to cover it up, because REALLY it's sooooooo terrible.

....we went to Burlington the other day to see if they had this playpen that I'm OBSESSED with, and NOT ONLY did they have it, BUT they ALSO had bedding that I am OBSESSED with!!!  As soon as I saw it I was soooooo excited!!  I've been searching and searching for CUTE dino bedding that had GREEN, GRAY, ORANGE & BLUE in it, and guess what this one had?!  ALL those colors!! LOVE LOVE LOVE! (you know you're going to be a Mom, when you're super excited for crib sheets :l )
P.S. It's 100xs cuter in person!

....Penelope is soooo cute, that I can't stop holding her, I'm so glad she is as calm as a cucumber :)

....JULY is here and I couldn't be more excited! :)

....we are moving in less then two days, actually picking up the keys tomorrow, AND we don't have everything packed yet

....Carter has been moving a lot today, and I think it's the iced coffee I had this morning

....the 4th of July, is STILL one of my favorite holidays :D
(and I'm going to share a bunch of pictures with you)
Lil Lita with her sparkler :)

The BEST sparklers in the WORLD

Some of the cool fireworks, that we got to light ourselves

She took it upon herself to try to start a fire

....I can't stop laughing at this picture, I seriously laugh every single time I see it!
(it reminds me of Marlee!!)


....that we were sad that Charlie left yesterday, and we were sad, BUT I got this picture today and it made me laugh, guess he doesn't miss us as much as we thought he would, he looks like he's having a BLAST at school today!


....I am SUPER DUPER excited that I am getting off @ 12 tomorrow!  YAY!

....I am kinda obsessed with uncrustables, why are they so delicious??  Carter LOVES them!

....yesterday, was the first 4th of July in 4 years that I didn't make a SUPER cute dessert, and I was kinda sad about it :( NEXT YEAR I must make up for it, with TWO extra cute desserts!!!
Super Cute Dessert 2010
ROBOT filled with brownies/cookies
Super Cute Dessert 2011
Kahlua Cake, delicious!

....I've been watching Grey's Anatomy NON-STOP and I can't stop until I finish the entire show! (at least until next season)

....I am more in love with my husband today then yesterday, is that possible??  I just figured out that we have been together for 50 months on July 3rd, isn't that CRAZY!  I was laughing about making a big deal about it, but the more that I think about it the more it's crazy to think that for 50 straight months we have lived our lives ALMOST inseparable!!  Weird to think that we've only spent TWO nights our entire relationship apart, and it makes me happy knowing that neither of us would have it any other way.

....I'm happy my comadre seems to be feeling a lot better, it makes my heart happy to see her happy :)  Good things are coming your way love, PROMISE!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That bedding set is SUPER cute!!! :) Seriously adorable. Looks like you had a great 4th of July!!

Adrienne said...

Those are CUTE sheets!

Happy Thursday! Tomorrow is Friday wheeeeeeeeee!

Jamie said...

I love that bedding.

AngieP said...

Cute bedding, love it!
I started watching grey's for the first time a few months ago on Netflix...got ADDICTED and just finished season 8. Now I have to wait til next season to actually find out what happens, IDK what I'm going to do with myself!!