Monday, July 23, 2012

Baby Laines-27 Weeks :)

How far along: 27 weeks :)

Baby's size: 14.5 inches long & about 2 lbs the size of a Rutabaga

Miss Anything: Again this week was beer, I wanted a Corona with lime & salt so bad :/
Best moment this week:  Seeing the little baby Carter on the 3-D ultrasound!!  I LOVED it!!!  I felt like it was perfect!!!!  He was soooooo cute and his mouth is EXACTLY like the husbands and NOW I can't wait until he comes out!!  AND finding out that for sure he was a BOY was pretty amazing too!
Movement: He has been moving more and more!!  I love it so much!!  :D  This morning he was moving when I was laying there thinking about getting up, it's the BEST!  Most amazing feeling ever!
Food cravings: Still just sweets, and stuff that I never wanted before
Anything making you queasy or sick:  still feel sick when I don't eat on time.  other then that, I feel good most of the time.


Maternity Clothes: Yes, please!!  I am so uncomfortable in clothes that are not made for maternity ladies, or ones that aren't super stretchy!
Stretch marks: Still none yet, thank god!!! :D
Symptoms I HAVE:   Still just feeling bloated & too big for my clothes, but feeling good overall!
Doctor’s Appointment:  Had one on Friday, and it went good, got to ask lots of questions that I had, PLUS we found out that after our next appointment, the middle of next month our appointments will start coming every TWO weeks!!  I can't believe how fast the pregnancy is going now!  I LOVE IT!!  Can't wait for him to be here already!
What I'm looking forward to: Besides Carter coming, I'm looking forward to getting his room ready! AND his baby showers!  Can't wait!!

Gender: BOY!!!
Belly Button in or out: in

Wedding rings on or off: on and still fitting like normal :) 

Happy or Moody most of the time: I like to think I'm more happy most of the time!


Sleep: Still sleeping pretty good, thank god!



Showing: Ya for sure, I think so I have had a lot more people coming up to me asking me when the baby is coming, so I'm assuming I don't just look fat anymore, right?

1 comment:

AngieP said...

Getting so close! So exciting right?! Have you started setting anything up in his room yet?