Thursday, July 26, 2012

it's okay-last one of july ALREADY

Welcome back to another Thursday, OHHHH yay!!!!!  I love it when the week goes by fast, ACTUALLY this week did NOT go by fast, BUT it's Thursday and it's almost over with, Thank God!

It's okay that....

.....I was beyond stressed thinking that the husband was going to have to do Jury Duty the entire week before we go on vacation :l  He is an owner operator which means, if he doesn't go to work he doesn't get paid...thank god he got let go and they didn't want him to sit on the jury after all!

.....I haven't gone grocery shopping in a couple of weeks, I HATE when I have groceries when we leave on vacation because I know they are going to go bad....next week planned meals again!

.....I get easily annoyed when people are OVERLY dramatic!  I refuse to talk to people when they're being ridiculous

.....I'm OBSESSED with SOA!!!  OMG I love it so much, I'm gonna miss it these four days we are gone, because it's sooooooo good!  Me & the husband are trying to get through the entire series to catch up so that when the new season comes on we can be right on track.

.....I am super worried about leaving my puppies this weekend, because Marlee & Fox are staying home and Penelope is going to stay with the husbands family....I feel like she'll be sad without Marlee and I don't want her to get lost she's soooooo tiny :(

.....Someone MIGHT have stolen my directv box off my front porch, and I really hope it isn't true!  :/  I put it out there and scheduled USPS to come pick it up and then I got an email from them saying that the item was not as described, and it said total number of packages picked up 0, hmmmm I really really really hope that NO one took the stupid cable boxes, I mean really?  Why would you want them anyway!  AND we share our stairs with only 3 other families and you can't see our stairs from the street so if someone stole it, they are RIDICULOUS!!!  (fingers crossed that the post office just sent me the wrong email)

.....I am beyond excited to leave on vacation tomorrow!  I love spending time with my family and having 5 days off in a row is a plus too :)

.....I am sooooooo much more in love with baby Carter now that I saw him then I was before, it's so much different when you can actually put a face to the little baby is that is squirming and kicking inside you all day :)  LOVE LOVE LOVE him!!!

.....I really need more clothes because MOST of my clothes don't fit me anymore, especially shirts, that are getting wayyyyyyyy too short :l  BUT I don't want to buy anymore clothes for myself, I'd rather buy Carter lots of cute stuff!

......I have $25 to spend at Kohls and you better believe I'm going tonight to spend it!  OHHHH ya!  LOVE Kohls Cash & email coupons!! :D

.....I feel like Summer just got here and now it's almost over, it makes me sad because summer is USUALLY my favorite time, BUT right now I'm excited for it to leave because that means Fall is here and so is baby Carter :)

.....I get annoyed when people tell me "Ugggh it's cause you're pregnant!"  NO!  NOT every single thing that annoys me is because I'm pregnant, MAYBE it's because you're a dumbass!! -.-

.....some of the bloggers I follow ANNOY me so much, I don't know why I still read their blogs 

.....we had to take Santiago to live at my parents house for a little while :(  I'm still sad about it, but he was NOT adjusting to living at the new apartment, I don't think he liked it and he would just walk around the house crying and crying -.-  

....I'm excited to have tomorrow off, even though I have LOTS of things to do!!

....I realized that my baby shower is in ummm 6 weeks, and we haven't done ANYTHING for it -.-  Need to get on that ASAP!

....I love when we have weekends where we don't have anything planned and can clean the house from top to bottom, haven't had one of those in a while...can't wait for August now!

2 comments:

Melissa88Senick said...

Enjoyed reading your It's OK post. I get so aggravated with dramatic people too. Maybe because I just try to avoid it or ignore it.

Melissa88Senick said...

I'm your newest follower. Check out my blog and follow back if you want. ;)

southerngirllivingthecitydream.blogspot.com