Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Bloggers 411!

How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?
I guess I used to technically blog when Xanga was cool!  BUT now that I've been blogging more and more I think I've changed because NOW I blog lots and lots about the baby!  and I try to blog more then twice a week @ the very least!  Let's hope I can keep up with it, because I LOVE IT!


Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?

I went to three different colleges!



Fresno State 

for my Bachelors Degree!  

And you can read all about all the fun I had there here!

source

Cal Poly Pomona
for my teaching credential!
source
and
Azusa Pacific University
for my Master's degree :)
source


Where have you traveled?
I have traveled lots of places!  But the one that stands out the most was more then ten years ago!  It was THAT amazing though
I went to stay with my cousin in 
Heidelberg, Germany
source
We stayed with her for a month!  and she took us to do so much fun stuff, LIKE...
Paris
source
Italy
source
and all over Germany, we saw....
Munich
source
and
Dachau
(yes the concentration camp)
source
and lots of other stuff that my 15 year old brain couldn't appreciate as much as I would now!  I wish that I could go back ASAP!

Okay, now my favorite place to on a normal basis is our ANNUAL family trip!  EVERY SINGLE year for the past THREE years (this year will be the fourth) we go on a family trip and we spend 4 days somewhere together and have the best time!
The first year we went to 
Big Bear
source
the second year we went to 
Las Vegas
Great Gma loves some margarita NBD
the next year we went to
Palm Springs
a VERY fun and exhausting day @ the water park
and this year we will be heading up to 
Indio
source
it's so much fun to spend four days with my family even if we don't do anything but swim, take naps and eat lots and lots!  We always manage to have a blast!  and I can't wait for this years trip and many more in the summers to come :)


If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?

a BIG HUGE house!

source

it's the only thing that I really care about, that and I would buy a new car, just because I've never had one!


What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?

when people are RUDE! >.<

when adults don't act like adults

you're an adult act like one!!!
When people don't want to do their job!  You get paid!  Do your job!


What is your favorite movie?

right now my favorite movie is Easy A, I just think it's hilarious! I love Emma Stone

source


What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
Wine-I don't really have a preference but I'm not really a big fan of those sweet wines
Beer-I LOVE coronas with lemon & salt YUMMM
Liquor-Well since all I can think about lately is Margaritas I'm gonna assume those, but I really do like Vodka & 7 up or lemonade & 7&&'s yummm (can you tell it's been a while since I drank alcohol because I want it all)
and I LOVE water! :)


What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?

I'm obsessed with watching reality TV, literally!  I can't help it, it's so hard not to watch.



If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
hmmm..that's a though one, I'm obsessed with Kohls!  It possibly might be because I get so many coupons for there and I LOVE their clothes, so probably there because I can get more then just clothes!



What day would you love to relive again?

like lots of these that I have read already I would definitely want to relive my wedding day!  It was amazing and a day that I will ALWAYS remember!!  FOREVER & EVER!!

11-13-2010 :)


If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?
I would want Mila Kunis, because I think she's the FUNNIEST person in movies and I would hope that my movie would be semi-funny about all the craziness that goes on in my life! AND it's a plus that she's GORGEOUS!  ;)
source

What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?

Me & the husband met at our VERY FIRST job, we both worked at a public county park called Santa Fe Dam it had a lake and a water play area for kids, it was the BEST job I ever had because it was so much fun!  Everyone that worked there was young & it was so much fun!  The husband & I always talk about how we hope our kids have as fun as a first job as we did because it made the time go by so fast!


Show us a picture from high school or college.

Junior year of college :)


If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
I would DEFINITELY go to Europe with the husband!!  It would be the BEST trip EVER!!


Show us the most current picture of you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you. 
the husband & i @ CA adventure this weekend :)

Where do you see your life 5 years from now?
I see us with a house, and a beautiful OMG almost 5 year old son! :/ and hopefully another kid, or two and enjoying our lives with them and our Beasts!  PLUS I hope that by then I'll have a teaching job and be settled there and loving it! :)

1 comment:

Jasmyne! said...

OMG!! I am soooo jealous of your travelling experiences, every where I want to go!! You are a reality junky like me!! What are some of your faves??